From: Friday, November 10, 2023
To: Friday, November 10, 2023
Ballroom Code Queer Frankfurt 2023
Ballroom Code Queer brings a fresh new party to the Frankfurt Gay scene with Future Retro Electronic Disco Tech House Beats, held once a quarter and during special events.
- Are you visiting Frankfurt? Stay close to the gay bars in the centre at the Motel One, rated “Excellent” by guests and featuring crisp, modern rooms and perfect location for exploring the city’s top attractions.
- Next edition – November 10th, 2023.
- Ballroom Code Queer has reinvented the scene party in Frankfurt with its energetic atmosphere, guest DJs and stylish patrons.
- Whether you want to wear fancy outfits or casual club style: guests of any colour and sexual orientation are welcome – just typical for a BALLROOM! The main thing is to be colourful.
- Enjoy the best disco-techy house beats with guest DJs. To be announced.
- With Mega hosts Juliane Konchakovskaya, Helly Heelton, Megan Marvelous and Christy Moon.
- Dance with the sexiest guys in Frankfurt and mix and mingle with the city’s most outrageous drag queen hosts.
- The party takes over Fortuna Irgendwo from 9 pm until late.
- Stay close to the party at the Innside BY Melia Ostend featuring stylish and spacious rooms, highly rated breakfasts and free minibar.
- Fortuna Irgendwo Located on Landstraße 192 is a bold futuristic club in Frankfurt’s Ostend district.
- The club is like nothing you have experienced before. The historic building is alive with bright colours, crazy pink rest rooms, experience art, custom-designed interior and fantastic light and sound.
- Interior highlights are the lit Oktopus Bar, put together by thousands of blue glass mosaic tiles and the Riva Lounge, which resembles a 50s elegant Italian boat.
- The club is a 15-minute drive from the gay bars in the centre of Frankfurt around Zeil.
Recommended Hotels in Frankfurt
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Frankfurt
The gay scene is centred around the “Bermuda Triangle” area of Alte Gasse, Schafergasse and Bleichstrasse. Most of the best and central hotels are located around this area.
Recommended Hotels in Frankfurt By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Frankfurt that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The hotel features 303 luxurious rooms with traditional and modern decor as well as elegant and classic furnishings. All rooms features a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box, an air condition unit and first-class toiletries from Aigner. Guests are welcome to enjoy an exquisite and delicate breakfast served at the hotel restaurant Hofgarten.
Hilton City Centre
5 Star, Readers Choice
The spacious rooms at the Hilton Frankfurt City overlook the city centre or Bockenheimer Anlage Park. All rooms and suites feature a large desk, flat-screen TV, and comfortable armchair. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all public areas of the hotel, this hotel features a health club with complimentary 25 m pool as well as a restaurant with park terrace.
4 Star, Great Value
The bright and spacious non-smoking rooms at the NH Collection Frankfurt City feature modern décor. Every room includes a Nespresso coffee maker with capsules as well as a higher mattress and choice of pillows. This hotel also offers international cuisine and a spa area with sauna steam bath, and gym. An early-bird breakfast and full breakfast buffet
4 Star, Location
Residence Inn by Marriott Frankfurt City Center is set in the middle of Frankfurt/Main, close to Hauptwache and Zeil. Every studio comes with free WiFi and a complimentary continental breakfast. All studios come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen. Some units include a dining area and/or a terrace. Offers a sauna & a bar.
Video Gay Frankfurt Guide
Discover the best of Gay Frankfurt in 4 minutes