From: Monday, July 22, 2024
To: Monday, July 22, 2024
Babylon Pool Party Cologne Pride Edition 2024
The Babylon Pool party is the perfect way to end your Cologne Pride celebrations; after all, who wants the party to end!
- Are you visiting for Cologne Pride? Stay close to the party at 25 Hours Hotel Koeln The Circle, rated “Fabulous” by guests featuring beautifully decorated rooms and excellent on-site bar and restaurant.
- Held on Monday after the Cologne Pride has ended, the Babylon pool party is the best recovery event we have seen at a pride festival.
- Enjoy an afternoon of fun in the sun. Dance by the pool with hot guys from around the world and enjoy all the pleasures of Babylon.
- This is a day event – DJ line up and opening times to be confirmed.
- The event is part of the Sexy Cologne Festival, a weekend of circuit parties and events taking place during the annual Cologne Pride celebrations.
- Babylon Cologne – One of the most beautiful and cruisiest gay bathhouses with a worldwide reputation.
- Located in the heart of the city of Cologne, close to the old town and cathedral, Babylon is a small gay paradise welcoming guests to relax after Cologne Pride’s long weekend of events.
- With more than 1400 square meters, Cologne’s largest gay bathhouse offers a variety of Sauna and Wellness opportunities and an even bigger cruising area.
- Stay just steps from the venue at the Pullman Cologne, with spacious rooms, delicious breakfast options and a modern gym.
- The heart of bathhouse Babylon Cologne is the large outdoor pool, located in an atrium-like Inner-yard with a Mediterranean flair. Do you want to lay naked on the sun deck or dive into our 33 ft long pool? Badehaus Babylon Cologne is the only location in the gay scene of Cologne where you are more than welcome to do it.
- The outside pool area transforms into “Babylon Island” between May and September. Relax in a chilling beach atmosphere and get cool drinks and cocktails from hot pool boys on sunny weekends with a BBQ!
Recommended Hotels in Cologne
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video of Babylon Pool party Cologne Pride
A look at what to expect
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.