From: Saturday, December 9, 2023
To: Saturday, December 9, 2023
Astronaughty Vienna 2023
Astronaughty brings you the best music and the hottest people for a Summer party to remember in Vienna.
- Visiting Vienna? Stay close to the gay bars and clubs in the Naschmarkt district. Our top recommendation is The Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol,just seconds from the gay bars and clubs with a private spa, friendly staff and tastefully decorated rooms.
- Next Edition – December 9th – Disco Edition at Camera Club.
- Enjoy a spectacular production at one of Vienna’s top gay club nights.
- Each event is unique with a different theme, lineup and special live performances and shows.
- Typically venues feature two different floors of music and live performances, drag queens and sexy guys.
- This event is held at Camera Club from 11 pm until 6 am.
- Disco Mainfloor
🚀 Sady Sanderson 🚀 Mart.i 🚀 Alessandro Caruso 🍭 Candy 🌑 Dark Space
- Pop Space
🛸 Philipp Eicher
- Camera Club: The iconic camera club has been one of the best-known and most popular clubs in Europe since its inception in the early 1970s.
- Das WERK Wien – an alternative art and culture initiative on the Danube Canal in Vienna with fantastic sound on two floors.
- Stay close to the club, at the Hotel Motto, rated “Superb” by guests featuring stylish rooms, a modern gym and excellent service.
- Kaiserbründl Herrensauna: A historic gay sauna in the heart of Vienna, frequented by Franz Joseph’s younger brother, Archduke “Luziwuzi” Ludwig Viktor.
- Naschmarkt is Vienna’s gay neighbourhood on the banks of the Wien River. The district is close to the beautiful Museums Quarter. Several gay bars and cafes are found close to Naschmarkt, a busy fresh fruit and vegetable market dating back to the 16th century. including the world famous Café Savoy
- The lion’s share of gay bars and clubs is situated near the Villa,Vienna’s LGBT centre in the district along Linke Wienzeile and Rechte Wienzeile.
Recommended Vienna Hotels
The following Vienna Hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and gay bars:
Gay Map of Vienna
Wienzeile (‘Vienna Row’) is a street that runs through the city along the Vienna River. It is divided into Rechte (right) Wienzeile and the Linke (left) Wienzeile. Many gay bars and venues are located along both sides of Wienzeile.
Recommended Hotels in Vienna By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Vienna that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The luxurious, renowned 5-star Hotel Imperial is set directly on the Ringstraße boulevard in the heart of Vienna and takes you back to the times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It features exclusive hotel rooms, a gourmet restaurant and a 24-hour rooftop fitness centre with a sauna. It was inaugurated in 1873 by Emperor Francis Joseph as the Palais Württemberg.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in 1913, Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof is located in the centre of the first district of Vienna, only a few steps from the Hofburg Imperial Palace. Free WiFi is available. The Herrenhof’s air-conditioned rooms are very spacious and comfortably furnished. The Viennese studio Einwaller decorated the rooms and other parts of the hotel with 21st century interpretations of various styles
Austria Trend Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set in a charming building from 1912, Austria Trend Hotel Astoria Wien is located in the centre of Vienna, right on the famous Kärtnerstraße shopping street. Free WiFi is available. The elegant rooms are decorated with period furniture and come with wooden floors, a flat-screen cable TV, a minibar, a safe, a work desk, and a bathroom.
K+K Hotel Maria
4 Star, Location
The modern and elegant K+K Hotel Maria Theresia enjoys a central and quiet location right in Vienna’s artists’ quarter of Spittelberg and offers free WiFi, a wellness and a fitness area. The city centre is within a 10-minute stroll. The comfortable guestrooms offer modern luxury and a stylish interior design, with designer bathrooms and many modern amenities.
Video Of the colours of gay Vienna
Gay and Lesbian Vienna
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Vienna
Vienna, the capital of Austria, has a rich cultural history and a diverse, open-minded atmosphere. Vienna hosts various LGBTQ+ events and festivals throughout the year. One major event is Vienna Pride, which includes a colorful parade and various cultural activities. This celebration promotes visibility, acceptance, and equality for the LGBTQ+ community.
Naschmarkt District | Close to the city centre
- The Naschmarkt area has a lively atmosphere, diverse culinary scene, and several gay and gay-friendly venues.
- Kettenbrückengasse street in quite popular, famous for its gay friendly environment.
- The street is home to several gay bars, cafes, and clubs.
- It is a hub for socializing and comes alive at from early evening to late at night, especially on weekends.
The Mariahilf district, along Gumpendorfer Strasse, is home to an eclectic mix of shops, cafes, and bars. Also great for shopping.
This street runs along the southern edge of the city center & includes the famous Naschmarkt, home to several gay cafes and bars.