From: Sunday, April 21, 2024
To: Sunday, April 21, 2024
Atlanta Bear Pride Closing Party 2024
The event will take place on early Sunday evening and is the perfect way to end an Epic weekend and still make it to work on Monday.
- Stay close to the gay bars in Piedmont Park at Loews Atlanta Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms, city views and close to all the Midtown attractions.
- Line up and venue to be confirmed.
- The party typically kicks off at 7pm and ends at Midnight.
- Say goodbye to all your bear friends, old and new and enjoy the best music mix.
- The Closing Party is an official Atlanta Bear Pride event, a annual weekend of fun parties and meetings for bears and their friends.
- Future Atlanta is located in Underground Atlanta a shopping and entertainment district in the Five Points neighborhood of downtown Atlanta, Georgia, United States, near the Five Points MARTA station.
- The club is 11 minutes drive from Piedmont Park the LGBT district of Atlanta.
- Midtown Atlanta is the epicenter of LGBTQ culture and nightlife in Atlanta. There is no lack of bars and restaurants here. Some standouts include Joe’s on Juniper, and Blake’s on the Park.
- Stay at the Bellyard in West Midtown with 161 suites and guestrooms tricked out with the latest in technology and a spacious fitness center. The hotel is just 10 mins drive from Future.
Recommended Hotels in Atlanta
The following hotels are close to all the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the gay bars in Midtown.
Map of Gay Atlanta
The Atlanta gay population lives, works and plays all over the city and even into the suburbs. Midtown has several of the city’s most popular gay bars like Blake’s, Burkhart’s Pub, Bulldogs and Swinging Richards. The Atlanta LBGT populace is also partially responsible for the resurgence of Grant Park in the 1980s. The historic neighborhood was falling into ruins when members of the community started scooping up properties, renovating and restoring them to their original glory. This fever pitch trickled over into the neighborhoods of East Atlanta, Ormewood Park and the Old Fourth Ward. These are all eclectic, funky and tolerant neighborhoods, like most of Atlanta.
Recommended Hotels in Atlanta By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partners Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Atlanta that keep you close to all the Action, shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5 Star, Luxurious, downtown location, elegant rooms.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Elegant rooms with feather beds.
- Stay for luxury in the heart of Atlanta, with upscale amenities & convenient downtown access.
4 Star, Charming B&B
- 4 Star, Historic, gourmet breakfast, cozy atmosphere.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, iPod station.
- Ideal for a charming, intimate experience with gourmet breakfast & historic ambiance.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Boutique hotel, rooftop bar, city views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Spacious rooms, 37-inch TV.
- Offers great value with a stylish rooftop bar & modern rooms in a vibrant neighborhood.
The Glenn Hotel
3 Star, Great Location
- 3 Star, Modern, city skyline views, rooftop lounge.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Spacious rooms, iPod docking.
- Perfect for experiencing Atlanta’s skyline from a rooftop lounge, with modern amenities, central location.
Video Of the best of Atlanta
Atlanta Vacation Travel Guide
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Atlanta
Atlanta has a vibrant and inclusive LGBTQ+ community, and it’s often considered one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly cities in the United States. The city was home to some early LGBTQ+ activist organizations, and it played a significant part in the fight for LGBTQ+ rights.
Midtown | The heart of the city’s gay community
- Midtown Atlanta is often considered the heart of the city’s gay community.
- It’s home to many gay bars, clubs, and businesses, including the famous Atlanta Pride Festival.
- The intersection of 10th Street and Piedmont Avenue is often referred to as the epicenter of gay life in Atlanta.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Atlanta
This eclectic neighborhood is known for its welcoming atmosphere & diverse community. Home to several gay-friendly bars, restaurants, & shops.
Downtown Atlanta offers a variety of shopping options for both residents & visitors. With upscale boutiques, unique stores and famous attractions.