From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Amsterdam Summer Dance – Rapido on the City Beach 2022
Rapido’s “Pride at the City-Beach” event in Amsterdam is one of the most fun events in the city!
Enjoy an Amsterdam circuit-style party with a difference, on the beach in Amsterdam this July.
Rapido, the city’s hottest gay dance party returns to the city for Summer night of music and magic this July.
You can dance, mingle in between your friends, meet new Friends, chill, relax and have Fun.
- Indoor Dance-Floor & Outdoor Beach Terrace
- Pumping beats as from 15:00 & Chill Relax Sun Sand Outdoor Terrace as from 15:00
- Your ultimate Sunday T-Dance – Summer Dance experience for this Fabulous Sunday !
- No table reservations needed for the Beach Terrace – Free Seating – Food & BBQ options available
- However : For all of you who like it a bit more Glamorous and V.I.P. treatments available.
- The party takes place at DOK Amsterdam. DOK is the place where all your party fantasies come true: from an intimate party in the cozy indoor space to a mini festival on our city beach. The main ingredients? DJs, drinks and casual enjoyment! The party kicks off at 3pm and ends at 1am.
- Dok Amsterdam is located on, Joan Muyskenweg 14, 1096 CJ Amsterdam. The venue is 18 minutes drive from the center or take the Metro, Metro Metro, Line 50 or 51.
Where to stay?
- With an enviable location just off bustling Dam Square, the 238-room W Amsterdam is uniquely housed within two separate buildings with distinctive histories—a former bank and historic telephone exchange.
- For a fabulous, contemporary stay right along the canals, the 122-room Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht is unbeatable.
Hotel rooms in Amsterdam tend to be smaller then you may be used to, because most of the buildings are narrow and tall. Here is our shortlist of the best hotels close to the gay area in Amsterdam,
If you would like to know more about gay Amsterdam check out www.gayamsterdam4u.com
Gay Map of Amsterdam
The Amsterdam gay scene is constantly changing with bars opening and closing all the time. The Regulierswarstraat has seen a resurgence of late with many new bars opening. The sex and cruising bars are close to Dam square.
Recommended Apartments in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is quite compact and is very easy to navigate on foot (just watch out for the bicycles). The main gay areas are in the center and are within easy walk to most of the Apartments below.
Sleeps 2 Guests
This beautiful luxury apartment is located at one of the most desired locations in Amsterdam with canal view at the famous Prinsen Canal and nearly adjacent to the famous “9 Streets area”. All amenities you would expect
Sleeps 4 Guests
Right in the heart of Amsterdam with views of Amstel River. offering 2 bedrooms, a living room with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 2 bathrooms and a washing machine. Free WiFi
18th Century Canal
Sleeps 4 Guests
This 18th Century ground floor canal house with patio/garden is close to Royal Palace offering 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and offers river views.
Sleeps 4 Guests
This Amsterdam city centre luxurious canal apartment offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, a patio with city views, free WiFi and a washing machine.
Video Of the Rapido party atmosphere
Rapido 15th Birthday
Recommended Hotels in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is quite compact and is very easy to navigate on foot (just watch out for the bicycles). The main gay areas are in the centre and are within easy walk to most of the hotels below.
5 Star – Central Location
This 5 star hotel offers luxurious accommodation along the Amstel River, in the heart of the city. Offering a fitness area, spa and a waterside terrace.
5 Star, Luxury
Built in the 17th century making it the oldest hotel in Amsterdam, NH Collection Amsterdam is a boutique style hotel located along the Amstel River.
Albus Hotel Amsterdam
4 Star – Great Amenities
Each room in this 4 star Amsterdam city centre hotel has a flat-screen TV, Nespresso machine, a rain shower and a bathrobes and free Wi-Fi.
4 Star – Perfect Location
Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, this 4 star hotel is just a 5 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station and is fully air conditioned.
Why you may want a car in Amsterdam
Keukenhof situated in Lisse, South Holland also known as the Garden of Europe with approximately 7 million flower bulbs are planted annually in the park, which covers an area of 32 hectares.
Discover the Dutch countryside with a drive through the picture-perfect landscape with its canals, authentic wooden houses, windmills and fishing villages.
Discover Bruges just a 3h drive from Amsterdam and one of the most captivating cities in Belgium explore the churches, canals, lace shops, the Begijnhof, the city gates and the eye-catching windmills of Bruges.