From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Xlsior Mykonos – Madrid WE Pride Festival 2024
Can you handle the sizzling sexiness of Mykonos as the Xlsior party comes to Madrid’s We Pride Festival?
- Stay close to the pride celebrations at the Eurostars Central; a 4-star hotel just steps from the Chueca gay district with a modern gym and stylish rooms.
- Xlsior brings the unique style of Mykonos island to Madrid Pride’s celebrations with the sexiest gogos dancers and performers and the unique sound of Summer.
- XLsior is the world’s No one gay circuit event held each year in August on the Island of Mykonos.
- The party takes place during the Saturday of the weekend’s celebrations as part of the Massive Main Party in the Fabrik complex.
- Lineup and times to be confirmed.
- Fabrik is considered one of the best clubs in the world. The room has magnificent facilities to enjoy a memorable night out with a main floor featuring multiple VIP areas, a terrace with dance area and 7 bars spread throughout the premises.
- Check out hotels in the centre of Madrid, close to all the ongoing pride celebrations and parties.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid are close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district:
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video We Party Madrid
Highlights of the previous WE Party Festival in Madrid
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo