From: Friday, Jun 18th, 2021
To: Sunday, Jun 20th, 2021
Wynwood Pride Miami 2021
Wynwood Pride, Miami is a cutting edge pride festival attracting over 50,000 visitors over 2 days. The event takes place in the Wynwood Arts District, one of the city’s most colourful neighborhoods.
Wynwood Pride returns for its annual Pride Festival on the third weekend of June with an expansive neighborhood-wide plan that puts a spotlight on local Wynwood businesses. Restaurants, bars, shops, galleries, and other spaces work together with the Wynwood Pride team to officially welcome the LGBTQ+ Community and its allies.. This event has made Wynwood a top LGBTQ+ destination for both locals and visitors to Miami.
Event Line Up.
- Events kick off at The Oasis, Wynwood. PRIDE will take over this tropical oasis with an incredible lineup of international talent including performances by Pop icon and trailblazer Charli XCX, RuPaul’s Drag Race superstar Kandy Muse, Miami + Chicago drag legend Miss Toto, sickening DJs, local drag favorites, celebrity hosts, surprise appearances, and much more!
- The Oasis is a piece of paradise to the center of the Wynwood neighborhood, and provides reprieve from the concrete jungle that surrounds it. The unique space, unlike anything Miami has ever seen, consists of a sprawling outdoor courtyard featuring six premier dining destinations, a “Tower Bar,” and a stage for live performances. In addition, the Oasis is home to Huacachina, an indoor / outdoor cocktail lounge offering guests a large indoor bar, private dining room and its own unique programming and vibe.
- Wynwood Pride will be in benefit of YES Institute (Youth), Planned Parenthood of South, East, and North Florida (Health), and Equality Florida (Justice). The work these incredible organizations do are invaluable to our community. Get involved and find out more info below!
A once decrepit Miami business district, Wynwood has transformed into the world’s largest open-air museum. Today, the 50 city blocks that make up this eclectic neighborhood are adorned with colorful murals painted by world-renowned artists and innovators. Wynwood boasts over 200 street murals, more than any other city in the world, and, unlike other places where street art is illegal, here, it’s embraced. So, whip out your iPhone and start posing, this place was made for Instagram-worthy photos.
- Dine out – Alter, the brainchild of Miami-based chef Brad Kilgore, is a concrete-walled industrial space — seemingly boring in comparison to the neighborhood. The thing is, at Alter, the food is the art.
- Wynwood’s original restaurant, Joey’s is still a classic that’s not to be missed. This Italian joint serves up salami, salads, and sauces. It’s one of Jay-Z and Beyonce’s favorite spots, too.
- Gramps is an Elevated dive bar experience with reliable cocktails and a great playlist. Their drag bingo every Wednesday night is the best place to unwind and play some bingo over drinks and pizza with friends — and even win some merch from the hosting queen.
- Thursday nights mean Double Stubble, where drag queens shatter wine glasses and shotgun beers. The weekend drag brunches at R House restaurant have become locals’ new favorite place for table side entertainment this side of the MacArthur Causeway.
- A great time to visit the Wynwood is during Second Saturdays Art Walk and block party, galleries stay open late, food trucks line the street and both revelers and art aficionados come out in droves.
- There are some great gay-friendly hotels on South beach. which is about a 15min drive from Wynwood. Stay at the Wynwood Hyde Suites if you want to avoid the trip and party closer to the action.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Miami
The gay scene in Miami is centred around South Beach. The gay beach is located at 12th Street and Ocean Drive. It is not too difficult to find, with the rainbow flags marking the territory between two chair rental spots.
Recommended Apartments in Miami Beach
W South Beach
This air-conditioned apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a satellite flat-screen TV, and a kitchenette. Private parking is available at the apartment. an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and free WiFi.
There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities include a hot tub, fitness centre, a balcony and an outdoor pool.
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bath or shower. complimentary WiFi
1 & 2 Bedrooms
Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, wardrobe and a seating area with a sofa. There is a private bathroom with shower in all units
Video Of Wynwood Pride Miami
Wynwood Pride Festival 2019
Recommended Hotels in Miami
Hotel rates in Miami and South Beach are high during this event, so book early! Try and get a seafront room! Here are our top recommendations.
The Marlin Hotel, 4 Star
Perfect Location & Views
The white sands ofare steps away from this boutique hotel