From: Wednesday, May 8, 2024
To: Wednesday, May 8, 2024
Wet & Hairy, Maspalomas Pool Party Pride Edition 2024
Maspalomas Pride presents the annual Pride pool party, “Wet & Hairy” at the Axel Beach Hotel. Join hundreds of guys for an afternoon of fun in the sun with great music and a fun atmosphere.
- The host hotel sells out fast. The Playa Del Sol is just a short walk from the host hotel. The Adults only 3 star apartments are spacious with a crisp and modern design.
- Wet & Hairy Bear Pool Party by Bear Carnival is the Official Bear Pool Party of Maspalomas Pride 2023.
- The pool party will feature the best music with guest DJs, live shows and a and giant inflatable slide and cruising area await you so you can have fun with other bears!
- Bear Carnival produces some of the biggest events for Bears in Maspalomas, including the annual Bear Week event in March.
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
- From noon until 8 pm
- Awaiting lineup for the next edition.
- Hotel Axel Beach Maspalomas is located just steps from the Yumbo, the epicenter of gay life on the island and home to the best gay bars, clubs and cruising zones!
- Opening onto terraces, the apartments at AxelBeach Maspalomas have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. There is also a dining area.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas
The following hotels are close to the pride festivities, beaches and Yumbo Centre, home to gay life on the Island.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.