From: Thursday, October 31, 2024
To: Thursday, October 31, 2024
We Party Madrid Halloween Edition 2024
Spain’s flagship gay party, and one of Madrid’s finest exports, The “WE PARTY”, returns to the Spanish capital for an epic night of spooky costumes, sexy gogos and great music for the WE Halloween celebration.
- Visiting for the Halloween Weekend? Stay close to the gay district of Chueca, home to the city’s gay bars and clubs and take a taxi to the host venue. Stay at the 7 Islas Hotel hotel rated “Superb” by guests offering stylish rooms, hearty breakfasts and a fantastic location.
- Next Edition – October 31st – Awaiting theme and lineup.
- Halloween in Spain is one of the most popular festivals as Nov 1st is a bank holiday weekend!
- Join world-famous DJs, from 9.30 pm to 6 am the next day at the Sala La Riviera for one of the biggest nights of the year. Plenty of time to rest after nine full hours of partying.
- Expect a great light and sound show combined with the epic production values of WE for a night to remember featuring the hottest dancers in the most elaborate costumes. So dress to impress and enjoy a spooky night in Madrid.
- Sala La Riviera is on Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto, S/N 28005 Madrid. La Riviera is a 20-minute taxi ride from Chueca, the city’s famous gay district.
- It is an expansive, long-running live-music venue & nightclub in Madrid, offering multiple bars & a terrace. La Riviera’s open-plan 1,500 square metre space is presided over by a large stage with a vast circular dance floor which opens out through the glass doors to a large terrace, one of the club’s best features.
- Stay in the heart of the gay district at The Room Mate Oscar, one of our top-rated hotels, close to all the city’s attractions and gay nightlife.
Chueca, Madrid gay district
- Madrid is one of the most gay-friendly and welcoming cities in the world. The district of Chueca is the epicentre of gay life in the city, home to the busiest bars and clubs.
- As the city has grown, so too has the gay neighbourhoods. The local government of Madrid estimates the LGBT+ population to be around 500,000. You should also check out districts such as Malasaña, La Latina and Lavapies, offering different yet unique attractions.
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and the gay bars along Chueca.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Of The WE Party Halloween
Highlights from previous Halloween We Parties
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo