From: Sunday, Oct 31st, 2021
To: Sunday, Oct 31st, 2021
We Party Madrid Halloween Edition 2021
Spain’s flagship gay party, and one of Madrid’s finest exports, The “WE PARTY”, returns to the Spanish capital for an epic night of spooky costumes, sexy gogos and great music for the WE Halloween celebration.
- Halloween in Spain is one of the most popular festivals as Nov 1st is a bank holiday weekend! Join world-famous DJs, Binomio, Fabio Luigi, Suri, Sr. Edu from 9 pm to 6 am the next day at the Sala La Riviera for one of the biggest nights of the year. Plenty of time to rest after nine full hours of partying.
- Expect a great light and sound show combined with the epic production values of WE for a night to remember featuring the hottest dancers in the most elaborate costumes. So dress to impress and enjoy a spooky night in Madrid.
- Sala La Riviera is on Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto, S/N 28005 Madrid. La Rivier is a 20-minute taxi ride from Chueca, the city’s famous gay district.
- It is an expansive, long-running live-music venue & nightclub in Madrid, offering multiple bars & a terrace. La Riviera’s open-plan 1,500 square metre space is presided over by a large stage with a vast circular dance floor which opens out through the glass doors to a large terrace, one of the club’s best features.
Chueca, Madrid gay district
- Madrid is one of the most gay-friendly and welcoming cities in the world. The district of Chueca is the epicentre of gay life in the city, home to the busiest bars and clubs.
- As the city has grown, so too has the gay neighbourhoods. The local government of Madrid estimates the LGBT+ population to be around 500,000. You should also check out districts such as Malasaña, La Latina and Lavapies, offering different yet unique attractions.We have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews,
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Apartments in Madrid
The apartment has 7 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 5 bathrooms with a shower. Free WiFi, & air conditioning
The apartment has 5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms, a living room with an XXL sofa bed, a large TV, a fireplace a minimalist dining room. fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary crockery and utensils.
All units here are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a living room with a sofa, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries, & dishwasher
Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There is a private bathroom with shower
Video Of The WE Party Halloween
Highlights from previous Halloween We Parties
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
If you can, try and get a hotel as close to Chueca as possible, right near all of the gay bars and clubs. Madrid has some stunning designer hotels especially along Gran Via.
Gran Hotel Inglés
Style & Service, 5 Star
Located in the Barrio de las Letras, Gran Hotel Inglés is set on a 19th century building, All rooms feature a stylish décor remembering its original art-decó style
NH Collection 4 Star
The stylish rooms and suites in the hotel are fitted with a coffee machine. The rooftop terrace includes a lounge area with views of the Gran Via and an interior bar cafeteria for your comfort.
Hotel De Las Letras
Great Design, 4 Star
The hotel has a literary theme, & includes a library. Rooms have high ceilings, large windows & a seating area. They are individually decorated with quotes by famous writers & poets.
Room Mate Oscar
In Checa! 3 Star
Right in the heart of the gay area of Chueca, featuring chic décor with bright colors throughout. Each of its air conditioned rooms is spacious and comfortable. All have a minibar