From: Saturday, December 16, 2023
To: Saturday, December 16, 2023
WE Party London 2023
We Party is one of Spain’s hottest gay circuit events and is one of the top gay party brands in the world. The London edition brings that unique Mediterranean heat to the capital during special occasions, bank holiday weekends and more.
- Stay just steps from the party at Chateau Denmark, rated “Fabulous” by guests with worlds class service, elegant designer rooms that blend old world charm with modern touches. Superb.
- Outernet is an entertainment district opened in 2022 in the West End of London. It is the largest digital exhibition space in Europe with the world’s largest LED screen deployment.
- Outernet, London – Hidden four stories under the centre of London, a brand new live events space, part of London’s new Outernet district with over 10,000 square feet of space.
- HERE at Outernet is a 2000 capacity underground venue featuring cutting-edge audio and video. It plays host to some of the biggest names in live music and DJ talent.
- The venue is a 9 minute walk from Soho. Outernet Global’s London site at St Giles Circus sits adjacent to Tottenham Court Road Tube Station, giving easy access to Crossrail, the Northern and Central lines.
Recommended London Hotels
The following hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and gay bars and a 20-minute tube-ride to the party in Brixton:
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video Of The WE Party London
A taste of previous parties.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern