From: Thursday, June 6, 2024
To: Sunday, June 9, 2024
Washington D.C Kinetic Pride 2024
Get ready for a Midsummer weekend to remember in Washington DC for Kinetic Pride.
- Visiting DC for Pride? Stay at The Line Hotel, located in a neoclassical 20th century church, close to all the city’s gay attractions. Perfect for praying away your weekend sins!
Takeover Productions, La Fantasy and Dougie Meyer join forces to produce three huge events in the nation’s capital.
- Kinetic Pride DC features top talent, unique performances, stunning visuals, and jaw-dropping venues for a DC Pride you won’t soon forget.
- Events run from Friday through to Sunday kicking off with a special edition of UNCUT XL, a massive Kinetic Main party and the closing discoVERS edition.
- Parties are held at some of the city’s biggest venues, featuring breathtaking stage productions with world class sound and light.
- Dance all night with the hottest guys from DC and beyond and mix and mingle with the sexiest GoGos.
- Special performances each night, seamlessly integrated into each DJ set will keep you on your toes!
- Echostage is a music venue located in Washington, D.C.. Opened in 2012, the hybrid nightclub and concert hall has over 30,000 square feet of space and is capable of hosting up to 3,000 guests. This Vast nightspot features bars, a dance floor and a smoking area. Echostage is a twenty-minute drive from the gay bars of Dupont Circle.
- SAX in Downtown DC – Ornate cabaret serves cocktails & French finger food during burlesque & other stage entertainment. SAX transforms late night into DC’s most intimate lounge with live DJs, entertainment and bottle service.
Gay Washington DC
Dupont Circle – One of the most traditional gay neighborhoods in the area, Dupont Circle is full of interesting shops, cafes, bookstores, bars, and restaurants all geared toward the LGBTQ community.
Adams Morgan is another popular neighborhood, a multicultural neighborhood centered on the happening nightlife scene around 18th Street. The stretch buzzes with eclectic bars, music venues and international restaurants.
- Along Dupont Circle’s 17th Street, JR’s is a mainstay, as the bar has been serving patrons for three decades.
- Find one of the city’s best atmospheres at this 18th Street hub in Adams Morgan. Referred to simply as “The Diner,” make sure you try the house drink of choice: the Lemon (or Lime or Orange) Squeeze, made with a generous pour of vodka and heavy splashes of other liquors.
- Just across the street from Nellie’s in the heart of the U Street corridor lies The Dirty Goose, which prides itself on great drinks and even better vibes. Choose from an array of martinis with – you guessed it – Grey Goose vodka, kick back and relax.
- Larry’s Lounge is a gay neighborhood pub, with always-affordable drinks, solid happy hour specials, mouth-watering pub fare (see: sweet potato tots) and one of the city’s friendliest patios (you can bring your dog, too!).
- Number Nine comes to the bustling Logan Circle courtesy of co-founder Ed Bailey, who helped DC’s gay nightlife scene to grow during his days as a DJ. Decked out in mirrors, leather banquettes and dark wood paneling, the lounge is perfect for nighttime socialization.
Where to stay during DC Pride?
The following DC Hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s gay bars and price events:
Gay Map of Washington DC
The gay bars in Washington are a little spread out most are within walking distance from Dupont Circle and U Street Metro stations, so we have chosen Hotels close Dupont Circle Metro gay bars as they have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Washington DC
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Washington DC that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Luxury, In-room Spa Services
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, luxury amenities
- Boasts luxury rooms with spa services, yoga mats, a 24-hour front desk, and fitness center for a premium stay.
AKA White House
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4 Star, Central Location
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Marble baths, luxury linens
- Centrally located with fully-equipped kitchens, marble baths, luxury linens, 24-hour front desk, and exceptional service.
The Dupont Circle Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Near Metro Station
- Close to the gay district
- Large windows, marble bathrooms
- Offers elegantly furnished rooms with large windows, marble bathrooms, modern amenities, and proximity to Dupont Circle Metro.
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star, Vibrant Atmosphere
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, modern decor
- Modern rooms with vibrant decor, a sleek bar, breakfast and dinner options, plus morning coffee and tea service.
Video Of Washington D.C
Adams Morgan Neighborhood – Washington DC
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Washington
Washington, D.C. has a thriving LGBTQ+ community that plays a significant role in the city’s cultural, social, and political life. D.C. hosts a variety of LGBTQ+ cultural events and festivals throughout the year. The Capital Pride Festival and Parade, typically held in June, is one of the city’s most significant gay celebrations, featuring a parade, concerts, and other festivities.
Dupont Circle | Close to the city centre
- Dupont Circle has long been considered the heart of D.C.’s LGBTQ+ community.
- It is home to numerous LGBTQ+-friendly bars, restaurants, and businesses.
- The Dupont Circle Fountain, located in the center of the neighborhood, is a popular gathering spot for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Many of the bars and clubs host special events during the annual Capital Pride Festival in late May.
Adjacent to Dupont Circle, Logan Circle has also become a popular LGBTQ+ neighborhood. It offers a mix of bars, restaurants, & cultural attractions.
U Street Corridor
The U Street Corridor is known for its historic ties to the LGBTQ+ community and its vibrant nightlife scene. With several LGBTQ+ bars and clubs.