From: Friday, Jul 30th, 2021
To: Saturday, Jul 31st, 2021
Washington D.C Gay Weekend Combo 2021
Get ready for a Mid Summer weekend to remember in Washington DC as Dougie Meyer brings two signature events to the city!
Takeover Productions, La Fantasy and Dougie Meyer join forces to produce two huge events in the nation’s capital.
July 30th – Uncut
- Guest DJ GSP plays at The Crucible on 412 V St Ne Washington with 3 play zones, a coat check and hot guys from DC and beyond. The party runs from 10pm to 4am the next morning.
July 31st, Avalon Saturday
- Dan De Leon brings his unique mix to Soundcheck on 1340 k St NW Washington for an hot Avalon Saturday Night event. The part runs from 10pm to 4am.
- Uncut is hosted at The Crucible a members only private social club with a cruising zone, slings and more fun than you can imagine! The quantity of equipment is extensive & all play is monitored by on-site staff.
- Stay close at the Hampton Inn Washington DC NoMa Union Station about 10 mins drive from the venue.
- The Crucible is located in Brentwood home to several short term rental apartments.
- The Avalon party will take place at Soundcheck on 1420 K Street,(between 14th and 15th sts) NW Washington, DC. Soundcheck is a spacious club with bottle service, high-tech sound.
- Stay close to the venue at The Mayflower Hotel Autograph Collection a 10 min walk or 2 min drive away.
Gay Washington DC
Dupont Circle – One of the most traditional gay neighborhoods in the area, Dupont Circle is full of interesting shops, cafes, bookstores, bars, and restaurants all geared toward the LGBTQ community. Adams Morgan is another popular neighborhood, a multicultural neighborhood centered on the happening nightlife scene around 18th Street. The stretch buzzes with eclectic bars, music venues and international restaurants. Stay at The Line Hotel, located in a neoclassical 20th century church, close to all the city’s gay attractions. Perfect for praying away your weekend sins!
- Along Dupont Circle’s 17th Street, JR’s is a mainstay, as the bar has been serving patrons for three decades.
- Find one of the city’s best atmospheres at this 18th Street hub in Adams Morgan. Referred to simply as “The Diner,” make sure you try the house drink of choice: the Lemon (or Lime or Orange) Squeeze, made with a generous pour of vodka and heavy splashes of other liquors.
- Just across the street from Nellie’s in the heart of the U Street corridor lies The Dirty Goose, which prides itself on great drinks and even better vibes. Choose from an array of martinis with – you guessed it – Grey Goose vodka, kick back and relax.
- Larry’s Lounge is a gay neighborhood pub, with always-affordable drinks, solid happy hour specials, mouth-watering pub fare (see: sweet potato tots) and one of the city’s friendliest patios (you can bring your dog, too!).
- Number Nine comes to the bustling Logan Circle courtesy of co-founder Ed Bailey, who helped DC’s gay nightlife scene to grow during his days as a DJ. Decked out in mirrors, leather banquettes and dark wood paneling, the lounge is perfect for nighttime socialization.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Washington DC
The gay bars in Washington are a little spread out most are within walking distance from Dupont Circle and U Street Metro stations, so we have chosen Hotels close Dupont Circle Metro gay bars as they have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Apartments in Washington
Mrs. Rosa Parks
The holiday home has 7 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 5 bathrooms with a bidet. features accommodation with a private pool, free WiFi
Studio, 1 & 2 Bedrooms
Executive apartments features accommodation with free WiFi and a terrace. The units are fitted with air-conditioned bedrooms and a kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave and fridge. An oven and coffee machine are also offered.
The air conditioned apartments offer a bedroom, 1 bathroom bath or shower, a living room with flat screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven and microwave and a washer and dryer, Apartments offer WiFi available in all areas and is free of charge.
The apartment features 1 bedroom, a living room with a flat screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Video Of Washington D.C
Adams Morgan Neighborhood – Washington DC
Recommended Hotels in Washington DC.
The busy gay scenes in Washington DC can be found on 17th Street, H Street, in Adams Morgan, Shaw, Dupont Circle, NoMa, and Navy Yards. All are within a short taxi ride from eachother.
4 Star, Great Location
This Washington, D.C. hotel is located less than 5 minutes’ walk from Dupont Circle and boasts an on-site restaurant and wine bar. The White House is 1.6 km away.