From: Friday, July 26, 2024
To: Friday, July 26, 2024
TrophyDad presents PRIME – Daddy Alley San Francisco 2024
TrophyDad is back to kick off the Up Your Alley weekend on Friday night with PRIME – Daddy Alley.
- Stay at The Hotel Via, just an 8 minute ride share away from the party and the perfect location for exploring the city.
- Next Edition – July 26th 2024 – Lineup and venue to be confirmed.
- Join TrophyDad’s resident DJ Neon the Glowgobear and their Hot Gogo Dads over 50 at The Midway.
- Check your clothes and stay late. The party kicks off at 10pm and stays open unti 4 am.
- Enjoy a night to remember. This is always a sold-out event and one of the most popular parties during the Dore Alley Weekend.
- Featuring Hot Go-Go DADS in their PRIME.
- Heated Patio Cigar Lounge and a Funktion-One Sound System.
- Stay close to all the city’s top attractions in the downtown/union square district. Alternatively choose the Mission District for a different vibe and close to San Francisco’s Dore Alley after parties.
- PRIME Daddy Alley takes place at The Midway, The venue has multiple bars and superb sound and light systems for a full circuit experience.
- The Midway is located in San Francisco’s Dogpatch neighborhood.
- With 40,000 square foot of space, the venue can host 2,500 attendees.
Where to Stay?
- San Francisco is divided into several neighbourhoods, but the primary 2 are The Castro and Soma
- Soma is home to Folsom Street and most of the leather and fetish bars.
- Stay close to all the tourist attractions in some of the best hotels in the city, in the downtown/union square district
The following hotels are close to the gay bars and the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Francisco that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at this landmark Palace. Leather tufted headboards, 11-foot ceilings, pillow-top bedding set the stage for a luxurious night’s sleep. High-end luggage inspired desk, tables and the bathroom vanity. A 48-inch flat-screen satellite TV, marble bath & rain shower
4 Star, Readers Choice
This Central San Francisco hotel offers rooms with a 46-inch flat-screen smart TV. Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, and double-panned windows for quiet. A seating area, work desk, and an Illy espresso coffee machine, walk-in shower, bathrobes & premium toiletries. A state-of-the-art fitness centre & laundry services
4 Star, Great Value
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, provides guests with an ideal city centre. The guest rooms and suites at this upscale hotel boast amenities such as an LCD flat-screen TV with on-demand movies and an iHome alarm clock radio. All guest rooms feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, a make-up mirror and boutique bath products.
3 Star, Location
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, it offers an outdoor pool and rooms with an MP3 connection. It features a barbershop and a business center. Access to a fitness centre one block from the hotel and an on-site sauna. Each classically-designed room is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and mini-refrigerator. Free coffee and tea are also provided
Video Of previous Daddy Alley Party
Prime Daddy Alley San Francisco
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in San Francisco
San Francisco is a vibrant and inclusive city with a long history of LGBTQ+ activism and culture. Here are the most popular neighbourhoods, including gay hot spots and districts close to the city’s most popular attractions. It is worth noting that the best-rated hotels are close to Union Square
SoMa (South of Market) | Gay Hotspot
- Located to the east of the city, SoMa has an edgy and industrial feel, with a mix of gay bars, clubs, and art spaces.
- SoMa is also home to the world-famous Folsom Street Fair, held at the end of September each year.
- The neighbourhood is home to the stunning San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Discover the best things to see and do in San Francisco.
One of the world’s most famous gay districts since the 1960s, a focal point for LGBTQ+ culture.