From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Triton Sunset Beach Party Budapest 2023
Triton Sunset Beach Party, Budapest is Central Europe’s Biggest Gay Beach Party featuring the biggest acts and the hottest guys this Summer.
- Stay in the centre of the city, close to all the action and take a bus or taxi to the venue. The Barceló Budapest is located in the heart of the city, with a great gym, excellent rooms and has a crisp and modern design.
- This is what you were waiting for all year long: Meet and dance with world famous stars at Budapest’s beach Festival vibes from sunset till the morning. The party kicks off at 6pm.Experience the hottest circuit electronic tracks with international Guest DJs.
- The Lounge, Lupa Beach is located on Lupán at the beginning of “Long Island”. The beach club is located on Lupa Lake with crystal clear water, a long, white-sandy waterfront and never-before-seen water and beach activities and services.
- “A piece of Caribbean feeling” just ten minutes away from the Hungarian capital, where a diverse world of sport, relaxation, party and gastronomy is waiting the visitors.
Getting to the beach
- Take HÉV number 5 to Budakalász station, then about a 20-minute walk or you can also come from the HÉV stop in Budakalász by electric Lupa minibus.
Trending hotels in Budapest
The following Budapest hotels are currently trending with our readers in Budapest. All are close to the city’s top attractions:
Map of Budapest
This “Paris of the East” has long been known as a gay center of Eastern Europe, but things have really taken off since reintegration with the West. There is no single gay neighborhood, but most gay-popular bars and clubs can be found in Pest in the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th districts, many within walking distance of one another. Defining lines aren’t drawn as sharply here as in the West – except at men’s saunas or cruise bars – and people mix more.
Recommended Hotels in Budapest By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Budapest that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Built in 1906 and entirely renovated in 2004, Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace enjoys an incomparable location in front of the Chain Bridge, offering luxury units, an infinity-edge pool, a fitness room and a restaurant and bar. All rooms offer iPod Docking Station, satellite TV, wired and wireless internet and marble bathrooms with a bath or a shower
Hotel Palazzo Zichy
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the historic Palace Quarter in Budapest’s centre, Hotel Palazzo Zichy Budapest offers a free sauna and a free fitness centre. This neo-Baroque palace dating from 1899 also has free Wi-Fi access. All rooms are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV, a laptop-size safe and a work desk. The private bathroom comprises a hairdryer and free toiletries
4 Star, Location
The 4-star-superior Continental Hotel Budapest opened in 2010 at the former site of Hungaria Bath, a protected Art Nouveau building. Each room category boasts Art Deco style and comes with free WiFi, soundproofed windows and air conditioning, an LCD satellite TV. The bathrooms have a hairdryer, free toiletries, shower or bathtub. A minibar
The Three Corners Hotel
3 Star, Great Value
This 3-star hotel, renovated in 2019, is located on a pedestrian street, next to the Kalvin Square metro, Three Corners Hotel Art Superior offers WiFi internet and sauna are available for free. All rooms feature flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. Apartments feature 1 or 2 bedrooms, and a living room.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Budapest
Budapest’s LGBTQ+ scene includes various social spaces, bars, clubs, and events that cater to the LGBTQ+ community and its allies. The annual Budapest Pride is a significant event that brings together people to celebrate diversity and advocate for LGBTQ+ rights. The first Budapest Pride took place in 1997, and the event has grown in visibility and participation over the years.
District 7 (Erzsébetváros) | Close to the city centre
- This district, also known as the Jewish Quarter, is one of the most vibrant and diverse areas in Budapest.
- It has a number of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, cafes, and clubs.
- Király Street and Kazinczy Street are particularly popular for their nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Budapest
This is the heart of Budapest, known for its historic & architectural charm. It’s close to many major attractions.
Characterized by its elegant boulevards, luxury shops, & beautiful architecture.