From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
The Two Brewers Street Party London 2024
Celebrate Pride Season at one of London’s signature Summer events, the annual Two Brewers street party.
- Stay close to the party at the Windmill Hotel, with stylish rooms offering high-end amenities and serving delicious breakfasts.
- Each year, on the weekend closest to June 28th, The Two Brewers hosts its annual London Street Party.
- The event has become one of the highlights of the Summer season and comes complete with live stage acts and outdoor bars.
- Events kick off at noon and run until midnight.
- Celebrate in the true British style with jugs of Pimms alongside a summer barbeque, outrageous drag queens and sexy Londoners.
- Entry fee: £7 before 3 pm, £8 after – card payments accepted.
- No tickets or bookings are required – pay on entry. A big chunk of the door money will be donated to charities every year.
- The Bedford Balham is just a 10-minute drive to the street party featuring spacious designer rooms and a great location.
- Two Brewers – (Clapham North) – Iconic bar with a whirlwind of shows and fun, highly recommended.
- Located in Clapham home to Cocktail bars with street-facing patios, wood-panelled pubs, and gay bars with a laid-back vibe, in South West London.
- Clapham is a 30-minute taxi or 35-minute tube ride from Soho.
Recommended Hotels in London
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video Gay London
Take a tour of the best of London with Tyreece Nye
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern