From: Sunday, July 14, 2024
To: Sunday, July 14, 2024
The Hole in the Wall San Diego Pride Sunday Block Party 2024
The Hole in the Wall is one of San Diego’s longest running dive bars with great happy hours and a large terrace. It hosts the friendliest pride block parties in the city.
- Say a short ride from the party at The Monsaraz San Diego with a beautiful terrace and rooms offering the best views of the city. San Diego Pride is one of the biggest pride events in California and takes place each year in July.
- Every Sunday, The Hole in the Wall hosts San Diego’s original Sunday Funday party. The Sunday during the San Diego Pride celebrations is even more fun!
- Enjoy an afternoon of fun in the sun with old friends and new as “The Hole” presents the Sunday Block Party from 12pm to 8pm with great music and a fun atmosphere.
- Come by for the Sunday Funday experience at The Hole featuring local food fare and drinks always served in pitchers. Discover over a dozen different beers on tap.
- Enjoy an old-school Pride atmosphere and historic bar, relaxing by the fire pits in our outdoor patio or chatting at the bar with the regulars. The Hole is neither fussy nor complicated.
- What you get in the bar is a good drink at a good price – so make yourself at home, meet new friends and see what everyone has been talking about.
- The bar is located on 2820 Lytton St, San Diego, CA 92110.
Recommended Hotels in San Diego
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of San Diego
The gay scene in San Diego is located mostly in the trendy Hillcrest neighborhood, just northeast of Balboa Park and a short drive or cab ride from downtown. Several others are in the districts just to the east of Hillcrest: University Heights and Normal Heights.
Recommended Hotels in San Diego
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Diego that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pendry San Diego
4 Star, Fab Pool
Pendry San Diego features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar and offers free WiFi. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and ticket service for guests. The hotel offers a à la carte or American breakfast.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter features a sundeck with outdoor games, spa services and a swimming pool. A 55-inch flat-screen TV each guestroom is furnished with a refrigerator and a coffee machine. A laptop safe and work desk are also provided. Eco-friendly LED and CFL lights along with solar shades
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
3 Star, Great Value
Gaslamp Plaza Suites is a historical, European-style hotel built in 1913. The original architectural design with marble walls and stairways is featured at Gaslamp Plaza Suites. Each stylish room at this hotel provides a seating area with a cable TV and a DVD player. Suites include a refrigerator, a coffee machine
Inn at the Park
3 Star, Location
This unique all-suite San Diego property is situated on the edge of Balboa Park West. It features a piano bar and elegant suites with kitchen facilities. Inn at the Park features traditional historic charm and spacious suites. Each suite includes clean white linens and a cable TV.
Video Of San Diego’s favorite gay bar
The Hole In The Wall Movie Trailer