From: Sunday, October 15, 2023
To: Sunday, October 15, 2023
Tanga Party Madrid 2023
Tanga Party is one of Madrid’s most salacious parties featuring the craziest acts with a fun and sexy vibe. If this party is on when you are in the Spanish Capital, then don’t miss it!
- Stay close to the party at The Eurostars Central is a charming 4 star venue offering great value rates, comfortable rooms and a wide range of breakfast options.
- Sunday October 15th 2023.
- Enjoy the funniest, sexiest shows with some of the cutest guys in the city. This is an open minded party and all are welcome. The party is produced by Locamente, one of Spain’s hottest names in gay parties and events.
- Tanga hosts a series of pop up parties during long weekends and special occasions. The party features two rooms of music, Pop and Hits in Sala 1 and R&B and Hip Hop in Sala Two.
- The party runs from mid September until Madrid Pride (July) each year.
- Discover the best of the city with our Madrid Gay Guide to the best bars, clubs, restaurants and hotels.
- Sunday November 19th 2023 – From 6 pm.
- Sunday December 17th 2023 – From 6 pm.
- Teatro Barceló – Popular since the 1980s, this Art Deco-style complex hosts rock shows & a late-night dance club and is located on C. de Barceló, 11.
- Located in the former Barceló theatre, for many years it was known as Pacha, one of the biggest hotspots in Madrid’s ‘Movida’ cultural movement of the 80s.
- Now, Teatro Barceló is one of the most select and glamorous clubs in the area of Tribunal. It is divided into three different areas so that you can enjoy a wide variety of different music styles.
- The club is a 7 minute walk from the gay district from Chueca, the city’s main gay neighbourhood.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Of The Tanga Party
For a taste of Tanga, check out this Aftermovie.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo