From: Sunday, May 26, 2024
To: Sunday, May 26, 2024
Sunset Tea Los Angeles Memorial Day Edition 2024
Say hello to the start of the party season as Sunset Tea ends a weekend of Memorial Day Parties.
- Stay close to the party and the best WEHO nightlife at the Sunset Tower Hotel, featuring amazing views of downtown, a superb outdoor pool and stylish, spacious rooms.
- Justin David and Paul Nichols, two of LA’s most famous party promoters, bring a special edition of their Sunset Tea event to Sunset Boulevard for the Memorial Day Weekend celebrations.
- The party takes over Hyde Sunset from 8 pm to 2 am.
- Dance to the music of legendary guest DJs, mix and mingle with the sexy dancers and enjoy an epic afternoon of fun in the sun with the hottest guys from LA and beyond.
- Upgrade your LA experience at The Pendry, rated “Wonderful” by guests, featuring an epic rooftop pool, superior service and highly-rated breakfasts.
- Hyde on Sunset – Located on an iconic corner of the Sunset Strip, Hyde Sunset serves New American cuisine & drinks in a nightclub setting with a patio.
- The hybrid venue has space for up to 400 party lovers and features state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems.
Recommended Hotels in LA
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at,
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Guide to WEHO
Get a taste of what to expect in West Hollywood
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.