From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Spectrum Tea Dance Dallas Pride 2024
Enjoy the ultimate Sunday Funday Party at the closing of Dallas Pride during the Spectrum Tea Dance.
- Stay close to the party venue and the gay neighbourhood at the Warwick Melrose Dallas, a 4-star property rated “Fabulous” by guests with a spacious outdoor pool and perfect location.
The Tea Dance
- Typically the final Sunday of Dallas Pride
- It’s not Dallas Pride without Purple Foundation’s signature Pride event, Spectrum!
- Directly following the Dallas Pride Parade in Fair Park, join the hottest guys on S4’s massive outdoor patio and come together to close another fabulous pride weekend.
- Purple Foundation raises funds for local organizations that work to improve the overall quality of life, health, wellness, and future of the Dallas LGBTQIA+ community.
- S4 – Station 4 Dallas | S4 Gay Dance Club – provides an elevated nightlife experience like no other.
- Located in the heart of the gayborhood (along Cedar Springs Road in Oaklawn) and spanning over 24,000 square feet of space, the two-story nightclub boasts a bone-chilling sound system and world-class light and laser show.
- There are few hotels close to the gay district. Instead, stay in the nearby Uptown district, with some superb options.
- The Marriott Dallas Uptown, a 4-star hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests just a 7-minutes drive away, or the equally “Fabulous” Canopy By Hilton Dallas Uptown with spacious rooms and superb views, just 8 minutes from the gaybourhood.
- Gay Dallas Oak Lawn & Cedar Springs – Often also referred to as “The Strip”, Oak Lawn is located a few miles north of downtown Dallas.
- The strip is known for being a trendy, LGBTQ-friendly neighborhood, with a range of coffee shops, bars, restaurants and dance clubs.
- There are some great hotels in the uptown district, close to the strip.
Recommended Dallas Hotels
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Dallas
Texans are proud to say that everything is bigger in the Lone Star State. One visit to “The Strip,” the center of gay life along Cedar Springs Road, and you will see what we mean. The nightlife venues are gargantuan! Every place has at least one outdoor patio.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dallas that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Hotel Crescent Court
5 Star, Luxury
Modern styling and a French doors opening to a private balcony are featured in each guest room at Hotel Crescent Court. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
4 Star, Excellent Gym
This beautifully restored historic mansion is located in uptown Dallas, 3.2 km from the city centre. It offers an on-site restaurant and a local transfer service. Each elegant guest room at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek has a 42-inch flat-screen plasma TV and they are also furnished with a stocked minibar.
Warwick Melrose Hotel
4 Star, Luxury Feel
The guestrooms and suites at the Melrose Warwick boast a variety of contemporary amenities for a comfortable stay. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching a pay film with a beverage from the in-room refreshment centre or meal from the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Hotel ZaZa 4 Star
Unique pieces of art and Mediterranean decor style each room. A spacious work desk, a sofa and a refrigerator are included for your convenience. There is also a flat-screen cable TV in every room. The Dragonfly, Hotel ZaZa’s extravagant restaurant, offers a fine dining experience. Exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness centre and then relax in the pool.
Video – Dallas Pride
A look back a previous Dallas Pride Events
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Dallas
Dallas, where cowboy charm meets urban chic! For the gay traveller, Dallas is a rhinestone-studded paradise where the LGBTQ+ community thrives. Dive into Oak Lawn, the city’s vibrant gayborhood, where you can two-step in a country saloon by night and brunch under twinkling fairy lights in the afternoon.
Oak Lawn | Silver Springs Road
- The heart of the LGBTQ+ community beats loudly in the Oak Lawn area, especially along Cedar Springs Road, the city’s main gay district.
- Oak Lawn has been the epicentre of Dallas’s LGBTQ+ community since the 1970s and remains one of the most gay-friendly areas in the whole state of Texas.
- The neighbourhood hosts its own special Cedar Springs Road Pride celebrations each year in September.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Dallas
Home to the city’s skyscrapers, historic buildings, top museums and famous main street trolleys.
Arts and entertainment district, Deep Ellum, is known for its murals, music venues, and eclectic vibe.