From: Saturday, September 9, 2023
To: Saturday, September 9, 2023
Spartacus Fire Island 2023
Spartacus Fire Island is one of the most legendary parties of the year in New York and is the culmination of the popular season of Underwear parties!
- Fire Island Villas and hotels fill up almost a year in advance. Search for one now and reserve!
- Daniel Nardicio and the Belvedere Guest House present… The Annual Spartacus contest on the first week of September.
- Don’t miss the annual Mr Nude Belvedere Contest at 10pm.
- The party goes from 7-11pm at The Belvedere, Main Walk, Cherry Grove, Fire Island.
- Each year the theme changes – Awaiting theme for the 2023 edition
- Following the contest, enjoy the infamous Underwear Party at the Ice Palace, one of the island’s signature Summer events.
- Check out our insider gay guide to Fire Island.
- In a sprawling, Venetian palace-style property overlooking Great South Bay.
- This adults-only, clothing-optional hotel catering to gay men is 2 minutes’ walk from the beach.
Where to stay on Fire Island?
- Fire Island has very few hotels. Most people rent their own beach house and/or roomshare during the season.
- Check out the beach houses an condos on the island.
Gay Map of Fire Island
You wont find may hotels on the Island and most people share houses over the Summer season or rent poolside villas during the peak events! Planning a trip to fire island requires advance planning and be prepared to spend a lot during popular holidays and festivals. Fire Island is approximately 2 hours journey from New York city.
Recommended Apartments on Fire Island
Sunset on the Bay
A special property for discerning renters, this 4600-square foot gem has every amenity .5 spacious BRs w/ ensuite baths; 3 w/ private decks; master suite deck overlooks bay.
Close to the harbor; Stunning Oceanfront views: Central Air-Conditioning: 5 Bedrooms/ 4.5 baths – including the glass walled master suite overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Pines Sea View
This beach home in an epic natural setting will take you away from your worries, recharge, and offer you an unforgettable experience with great views and an epic deck.
Pines Beach View
Walk through the doors of this beautiful oceanfront house and your first sight will be of a 17 foot high wall of glass overlooking the ocean and a massive, brand-new ocean deck.
Seth Sikes Guide to Fire Island
Seth Sikes tells us what’s new on FIP.