From: Friday, November 17, 2023
To: Sunday, November 19, 2023
So Fetiche! Nice Fetish 2023
Come visit Nice in November and join some of the hottest leather and fetish guys from around the world for the Nice So Fetiche meeting and the election of Mr. Evidence.
- Visiting Nice? Stay close to the gay bars in Vieux Nice. The Hotel Rossetti is rated “Superb” and is just 400m from the beach and right in the centre of the old town.
- Nice – So Fetiche takes place on the third Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday of November. The event brings together fetish lovers, in particular for the election of Mister Evidence Leatherman.
- Events include a drinks reception at Malabar Station or Le Swing, where you can get to know the other guests followed by the official dinner.
- Saturday afternoon often features a tour of Nice or nearby Monaco followed by the “Nice So Fetish” party in Omega Club.
- Sunday ends with a Leather Brunch where you can catch up with your leather friends and meet the winner of Mister Evidence Leatherman. Later on that evening enjoy “Bingooo” at La Cave Wilson followed by the Farewell Party at Le Glam.
Gay Nice – The Venues
- Le Swing – One of the newer bars in Nice complete with bar, dance floor, karaoke and theme nights.
- Omega Club – Vibrant, gay-friendly nightclub featuring guest DJs, a lively dance floor & a full bar.
- Le Glam – Small but busy club playing a mix of house and pop music, drag queens and sexy guys.
- La Cave Wilson – Long running gay bar in Nice with cabaret and cocktails, located in the heart of town.
- Malabar Station – Popular cruising bar designed to resemble an underground train station/dungeon, complete with bar area, dark rooms.
- Want a room with a view? Stay on the Promenade, home to the city’s most iconic hotels and just steps from the participating bars in the Nice Fetish Weekend.
Where to stay in Gay Nice?
- Most of the gay bars and clubs are located in the Old Town known as Vieux Nice. Other popular venues can be found along the Promenade.
The Following Hotels are close to the gay bars and are currently trending with our readers:
Recommended Hotels in Nice By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Nice that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The famous Hotel Negresco, dating from the beginning of the 20th century, overlooks the beach and the Promenade. From Louis XIII style to modern art, 5 centuries of history are exhibited throughout the hotel. Free Wifi, & a fitness centre. Each room and suite is decorated individually & features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Best Western Plus Hôtel Massena Nice is a design hotel in the heart of Nice, just 200 m from the beach. It offers air-conditioned rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access. The guest rooms are equipped with a minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. Some rooms feature a balcony or a terrace. Most private bathrooms include bathrobes.
Le Meridien Nice
4 Star, Great Value
Right on the Promenade des Anglais, this hotel faces the Mediterranean Sea. and offers a panoramic rooftop terrace and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel was renovated in 2020. The modern guest rooms have views of the sea, the Albert 1st Gardens, or the hotel patio. Each is air conditioned and includes free WiFi access, a mini-bar and satellite TV
4 Star, Location
Set on the seafront in Nice’s Old Town, Hotel Suisse is an Italian-style hotel offering a partnership with a local private beach, where meals and beverages can be enjoyed for an additional charge. Guests can access the private beach for a discounted rate. Air-conditioned guest rooms include a flat-screen TV, minibar and telephone, and most have panoramic sea views.