From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pridesh Madrid 2024 Madrid Gay Pride Edition!
Pridesh Madrid will host one of the biggest fetish and sex parties of the Summer season. Bringing you the biggest DJs from the fetish circuit to the fittest fetish guys from around the world, the event will take place at the hottest sex clubs and venues across the city.
- Stay close to all the gay bars in Chueca, the heart of gay Madrid and take a ride share or taxi to the party venues which are both located outside the centre. The Boutique Hotel H10 makes for the perfect stay with a great location, large rooms (by Madrid standards) and excellent amenities.
- Pridesh Madrid will take place during Madrid Pride Week. This event will sell out with more than 1 million visitors expected to attend the pride festivities.
- You can even join the event on the annual pride parade! The Pridesh float is full of hot guys from the party and visitors from around the world!
- Friday Into the Tank
- Saturday ODARKO
- Both events kick off from 11 pm and run until late at Strong Madrid with DJs Carranco, Lagares and International Guests.
- Other events to be confirmed.
Pridesh Madrid Venues
- Strong Madrid – Strong Madrid is one of the longest running clubs in Madrid and recently underwent a complete transformation with a new look, new sound system, lighting and cruising zones.
- It is now one of the most popular late night cruising spots and party venues in Madrid. It is a 12 minute drive of 11 minute walk from the gay district of Chueca.
Where to stay in Madrid during Pride?
Visiting Madrid for this event? Check out our insider guide to the best of Gay Madrid.
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Of Sleazy Madrid
SLEAZYMADRID / INTO THE TANK / ODARKO
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo