From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
From: Awaiting dates
- Gay parties
- Pride parade
- Thousands of people
- Top DJs
- Hot guys
Seoul is a busy destination & fills fast
To get the best deal and save up to 70%
Book your hotel early.
Seoul Queer Culture Festival & Pride Parade 2024
The Seoul Queer Culture Festival is a two week event of culture, parades, parties and political activism taking place in the South Korean capital.
- Visiting for Seoul Pride? Stay in the Itaewon district, close to all the city’s best gay bars and clubs.
Seoul Queer Pride Parade
- Awaiting date – The highlight of the event is the Seoul Queer Parade (SQP), held on the last Saturday of the celebrations, where tens of thousands of people parade through central Seoul in Korea’s biggest pride parade.
- The Seoul Queer Parade begins at the Seoul Plaza in front of the City Hall subway station and makes its way along Sejong-daero Road between Seoul City Hall and Gwanghwamun Square.
- Stay close to the pride celebrations at the Lotte Hotel Seoul, highly-rated for its excellent location, offering guests high-end amenities and superior service.
Seoul Pride After Parties
- After the parade most of the gay parties and events continue at Itaewon’s Homo Hill. Homo Hill is closest to the Itaewon Station Exit 2, about a 5 minute walk after turning right off the main street.
Korea Queer Film Festival
- The annual Korea Queer Film Festival also takes place during the festival with the aim of increasing the diversity in Korean films and the human rights of LGBTQ+ people and to give insight into queer culture.
Where to stay during Seoul Pride
The following Seoul hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the pride festivities:
Gay Map of Seoul
Seoul has a great choice of hotels with something to suit all budgets. Our recommendations are well-located for the gay scene, sightseeing and shops.
Seoul’s main gay nightlife & entertainment district. Itaewon is home to gay bars on “Homo Hill”, popular dance clubs and restaurants. Hotels in this area offer a great base for the gay party & club scene.
Video Of Seoul Queer Culture Festival and Pride
“Love is love”: Korea celebrates LGBT pride
Recommended Hotels in Seoul By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seoul that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Westin Chosun Hotel Seoul is a 5-minute walk from the popular Myeongdong and 350 m from the City Hall Subway Station. This luxurious 5-star property offers an indoor pool, a spa and free parking on site. The smoke-free guest rooms are fitted with air conditioning, tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The en suite bathroom has free toiletries
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located opposite the famous Namsan Mountain in Myeongdong, the 4-star Sejong Hotel offers free parking and rooms with flat-screen cable TVs. It features a 24-hour business centre and 3 dining options. Nearby attractions like the Gyeongbokgung Palace and Changdeokgung Palace are less than 3 km away. The hotel is a 10-minute walk of Myeong-Dong Art Theater
4 Star, Great Value
Just in front of Itaewon Subway Station (Line 6), Hamilton Hotel offers modern rooms with free internet in Seoul’s Itaewon District. It has a seasonal rooftop pool and a large sauna. The air-conditioned rooms are simply furnished, each equipped with a cable/satellite TV and minibar. Ironing facilities and en suite bathrooms with hot shower facilities are also included.
3 Star, Location
Making no compromises to style and comfort, Imperial Palace Boutique Hotel offers ultra-modern rooms with free WiFi. It enjoys a convenient location in popular Itaewon District, just 3 minutes’ walk from Itaewon Station. Artistic murals stand out against the pure white walls of each room. Each room also comes with a flat-screen TV and a glass bathroom.
Other Events in July
Latest Gay Travel News
Get ready for a season of scary boys, sexy costumes and parties to remember, from Austin to New Orleans and beyond with our guide to the best gay Halloween parties.
The Top Gay Christmas Markets & Festive Events, From Santa Speedo Runs to fairytale Christmas Markets.
From the White Parties in Bangkok & Puerto Vallarta to fireworks displays in Rio and Sydney, here’s our top choices for a Gay New Year escape.
Trending Events & Articles
Here are the most popular events searched for and viewed by our readers over the past 7 days: