From: Friday, April 5, 2024
To: Saturday, April 6, 2024
Seattle Boylesque Festival 2024
Thirsty Girl Productions is back for the annual Seattle Boylesque Festival, returning to The Triple Door for 26 different acts over 2 big nights.
- Visiting Seattle for the festival? Stay at The Motif Seattle a 4 minute walk from the venue, featuring scenic views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains. The Motif hotel overlooks the city centre streets of Seattle.
- Many of your favorite boylesque performers return for one of Seattle’s most popular Spring festivals.
- Who doesn’t enjoy barely clad sexy men parading around in little more than than sequins and cock socks, flexing their nubile bodies into provocative poses?
- Celebrate with celebrity hosts as the festival welcome back and all-star cast of boylesque, variety, and circus performers to the glorious stage at The Triple Door!
- Equal parts striptease, circus act, and comedy routine, the nascent sibling of burlesque is finally turning heads.
- Stay at the Motif Seattle, a Hyatt hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests, close to all of Seattle’s top attractions.
- The event takes place at The Triple Door, located in downtown Seattle, across from Benaroya Hall on Union Street.
- The Triple Door is a lounge in a historic theater featuring diverse live-music acts.
- Triple Door is a 5-minute drive from the gay district of Capitol Hill.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle
The following hotels are all close to the city’s bustling gay bars and clubs along Capitol Hill.
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seattle that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Historic Place with French-Inspired Furnishings
- Close to the gay district
- City views, cable TV, minibar
- Historic hotel offers award-winning dining, rooms with city views and French-inspired decor, and designer toiletries.
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5 Star, Full Spa and Rooftop Infinity Pool
- Close to the gay district
- Northwest-style decor, stone details
- Features a full spa, rooftop infinity pool, outdoor fireplace, and Pacific Northwest cuisine at Goldfinch Tavern.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Sea Views and Rooftop Bar
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, luxury bath amenities
- Offers terrace with sea views, a rooftop bar, high-speed Wi-Fi, rooms with a 42” TV, and luxury bathroom amenities.
Pan Pacific Seattle
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star, Near Lots Of Downtown Attractions
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious rooms, plasma-screen TVs
- Steps from popular attractions, offering luxurious accommodations with state-of-the-art amenities and a complimentary shuttle.
Video Guide to Seattle
Discover some of the top things to see and do in Seattle.