From: Friday, April 5, 2024
To: Saturday, April 6, 2024
Seattle Boylesque Festival 2024
Thirsty Girl Productions is back for the annual Seattle Boylesque Festival, returning to The Triple Door for 26 different acts over 2 big nights.
- Visiting Seattle for the festival? Stay at The Motif Seattle a 4 minute walk from the venue, featuring scenic views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains. The Motif hotel overlooks the city centre streets of Seattle.
- Many of your favorite boylesque performers return for one of Seattle’s most popular Spring festivals.
- Who doesn’t enjoy barely clad sexy men parading around in little more than than sequins and cock socks, flexing their nubile bodies into provocative poses?
- Celebrate with celebrity hosts as the festival welcome back and all-star cast of boylesque, variety, and circus performers to the glorious stage at The Triple Door!
- Equal parts striptease, circus act, and comedy routine, the nascent sibling of burlesque is finally turning heads.
- Stay at the Motif Seattle, a Hyatt hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests, close to all of Seattle’s top attractions.
- The event takes place at The Triple Door, located in downtown Seattle, across from Benaroya Hall on Union Street.
- The Triple Door is a lounge in a historic theater featuring diverse live-music acts.
- Triple Door is a 5-minute drive from the gay district of Capitol Hill.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle
The following hotels are all close to the city’s bustling gay bars and clubs along Capitol Hill.
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seattle that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this downtown Seattle hotel features multiple onsite award-winning dining options. Rooms offer city views with French-inspired furnishings. Cable TV and a minibar are featured. The en suite bathroom offers designer toiletries and terry robes. The windows in each room open to allow fresh air in.
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
This hotel features a full spa, rooftop infinity pool, and outdoor fireplace. Every guest room features Northwest-style decor with wood and stone details. The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle has a 24-hour business centre. A gym, steam room & hot tub. Guests can dine at the Goldfinch Tavern, which features Pacific Northwest cuisine
4 Star, Great Value
Offering a terrace and views of the sea, Thompson Seattle is set in Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site rooftop bar, and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. The rooms include a 42″ flat-screen TV with a customized movie library. The private bathrooms include state-of-the-art rain showers and soaking tubs, D.S. & DURGA luxury bath amenities
Pan Pacific Seattle
4 Star, Location
Only steps from downtown Seattle’s most popular attractions, including the Space Needle, this luxurious hotel features state-of-the-art amenities, exceptional accommodations and unrivaled facilities, all in the heart of the city. spacious guestrooms, furnished with luxurious linens and plasma-screen TVs. A complimentary shuttle
Video Of Seattle Boylesque Festival performances
Seattle Boylesque Festival 2019 Highlights