From: Saturday, Jun 26th, 2021
To: Sunday, Jun 27th, 2021
San Antonio Pride 2021
At the end of June, San Antonio hosts what it calls “Pride Bigger Than Texas” which includes the unique annual San Antonio Pride night parade.
San Antonio Pride marks the start of the Summer season with a boisterous range of parties and activities that make up LGBTQ Pride. A week long series of events and pre parties lead up to a weekend of fun including block parties, parades and more.
Pride Bigger Than Texas Party
- Pride San Antonio takes over Crockett Park and the surrounding area for the annual Pride Bigger Than Texas Parade & Festival on Saturday from 11am to 7pm. After a full day of music, food, drinks and live entertainment in the park, the party spills out into the streets for the Rainbow Dash (a one-mile fun run/walk) and the Krystal Kelly Running of the Queens High Heel Race, which takes place 30 minutes prior to the start of the main parade.
San Antonio Pride Main Parade
- The San Antonio Pride Parade, featuring floats, marching units and local dignitaries, leaves Crockett Park and heads up along the main strip from 9pm where it ends at N.Main Avenue for the Block Party.
Pride on the Strip Block Party
- Join the San Antonio LGBTQ community as they celebrate Pride on the Strip. The parade comes down the street at 9 p.m. followed by a midnight live stage show with guest DJs, drag acts and stars.The Block Party opens on Saturday and Sunday from 5pm to 5am.
San Antonio Gay Scene
San Antonio makes for a great get away and is a big city with a small town feel without the attitude of Austin or the big city hassles of Dallas and Houston. Plus a great gay scene. The city is bursting with LGBTQ+ owned businesses – everything from charming Victorian B&Bs, to hip coffee houses, to high-energy nightspots Most of the gay nightlife scene takes place on or around “The Strip” of the North Central neighborhood of North Main and San Pedro avenues, in Tobin Hill near San Antonio College, north of downtown.
- Pegasus Bar – Festive LGBT hot spot with drink specials, drag shows, video DJs, outdoor karaoke & a country bar.
- Heat is a Saturday dance club at 1500 N. Main, great if you like half naked men, after-hours on weekends with all-male revue dancers and guest porn stars and drag shows during big events.
- SA Country Saloon will host a Pride Kick-Off Party with two stages featuring guest acts, live entertainment and top drag artists.
- Bonham Exchange hosts SJs, drag shows & drink specials in a beautiful 3-story dance club in a historic venue.
- Take “Sunday Funday” to the next level and get geared up for the week at Pride San Antonio’s Beer Bust. Hosted at Club Essence
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of SAN ANTONIO
Apartments in San Antonio
The holiday home features 3 bedrooms, a TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 3 bathrooms with a shower. guests benefit from private parking and free WiFi.
The apartment features air-conditioned accommodation a living room with a TV. 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine and 2 bathrooms with a hairdryer. Complimentary WiFi and private parking
Creamery Cottage offers free WiFi, a garden and air conditioning this holiday home has 2 bedrooms, a TV, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.
The holiday home has 2 bedrooms, a TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bath or shower. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Free public parking
Video Of San Antonio Pride
ride Bigger Than Texas Festival takes over Crockett Park
Recommended Hotels San Antonio
Grand Hyatt River Walk
5 Star – Central Location
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
The Westin Riverwalk
4 Star, Luxury
Located on the San Antonio Riverwalk and less than 5 minutes’ walk from the city centre, this hotel features an on-site Italian restaurant. Guests also have access to a spa and an outdoor pool. A 42-inch flat-screen TV is found in each modern room
Hilton Palacio del Rio
4 Star – Great Amenities
On-site at the Hilton Palacio del Rio, guests can enjoy an outdoor swimming pool as well as a modern fitness centre. There are also several dining options located on-site. The hotel also provides guests with private balconies in every guestroom.
4 Star – Perfect Location
Ideally located along the San Antonio River Walk entertainment district San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk’s guest rooms are furnished with a seating area, a work desk, and a flat-panel TV with cable channels, safety deposit box and ironing facilities.