From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Sailors T-Dance Fort Lauderdale 2024
The Sailors T-Dance is the official after party for the annual Floatarama pride parade which takes place on the Saturday on the New river. Join the sailors for an epic afternoon of fun.
- Are you visiting Fort Lauderdale? Stay at the Pillars Hotel and Club, rated “Superb” by guests, a boutique hotel offering stylish suites, an outdoor pool and perfect location.
- Awaiting lineup and venue conformation for the 2024 edition.
- Join the sailors at the Sanctuary Church from 4-8 pm for Sailor’s T-Dance featuring guest DJs.
- Dance the evening away with some of the sexiest sailors in Florida, hot Gogos and all your favorite boys with boats!
- Enjoy a unique T-Dance out on the deck by the water. VIP passes are available and will include an open bar, entry, and a custom event tank top.
- The Sailors Tea Dance is part of the annual Floatarama Fort Lauderdale event and Fort Lauderdale Gay Pride.
- The party takes place on the grounds of Sanctuary Church on N Federal hwy, 1400. a stunning event space from a church that believes that love wins. Sanctuary Church is an 8 minute ride from Wilton Manors.
- Stay in Wilton Manors at The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa, an adult-only resort rated “Superb” by guests; clothing-optional with a heated saltwater pool and a full-service spa.
Where to stay in Gay Fort Lauderdale
- Discover the best places to stay and play with our Fort Lauderdale Gay guide
The following Fort Lauderdale Hotels are currently trending with our readers:
Gay Map of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has gay establishments cater to a broad cross-section of the gay world, with a good selection of gay resorts at Fort Lauderdale Beach, two blocks off the ocean, but within easy walking distance of sand and surf. The gay beach is opposite Sebastian Street, just north of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The nearby gay district of Wilton Manors is where the nightlife is busiest.
Recommended Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Fort Lauderdale that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pelican Grand 5 Star
Close to Wilton Manors
- 5 Star – Oceanfront Pool, Private Beach
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Lazy river, oceanfront dining
- Features oceanfront pool, private beach, lazy river ride, & poolside cocktails for a luxurious stay.
4 Star – Beachfront
- 4 Star – Sea Views, & a Beachfront Bar
- Close to the gay district
- TV, room service available
- Offers beachfront location, sea views, on-site restaurant, & bar, close to Swimming Hall of Fame.
Sonesta 4 Star
- 4 Star – Opposite Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Close to the gay district
- WiFi, ocean or park view
- Located opposite the beach, features heated outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, & rooms with views.
The Grand Resort & Spa
3 Star, All Male Resort
- 3 Star – Gay All Male Resort and Relaxing Spa
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, safety box
- All male resort with spa services, hair studio, nail care, free WiFi, & private parking.
Video Of Florida Travel: LGBT Getaways
Florida Travel: LGBT Getaways in Fort Lauderdale