From: Tuesday, December 31, 2024
To: Tuesday, December 31, 2024
Réveillon New Years Celebrations in São Paulo 2024
Over the past decade, New Year’s Eve celebrations in São Paulo have become more elaborate, with spectacular fireworks, gala dinners and gay after-parties ensuring you will greet the new year in style or with a bang!
- Upgrade your NYE experience in São Paulo with a stay at the Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo, a “superb” rated 5-star hotel offering rooftop breakfasts, lavish spa treatments and understated luxury. The hotel is located in the famous Jardin’s district.
Classic New Year’s Eve Fireworks on Paulista
- December 31st – Hosted by the City Hall, the New Year’s party on Paulista is the biggest party in the city.
- The event features concerts by famous artists who perform on the Virada Stage from early evening.
- A spectacular fireworks display fills the night sky at midnight, followed by an epic after-party. And best of all, for free!
- Stay at the Melia Paulista and enjoy an unforgettable NYE gala dinner with the fireworks as your backdrop to welcome 2024.
NYE Fine Dining Galas
- Many visitors celebrate the arrival of NYE in São Paulo with a gala dinner before heading to the gay clubs and parties.
- São Paulo is a city that likes to party late, and many clubs get busy even later, so a celebratory meal is a great way to begin your NYE exploits.
- Palácio Tangará – special New Year’s Eve at the Tangará Jean-Georges restaurant, by star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten
- Rosewood – Inaugurated in January and chosen as one of the 100 best new hotels in the world, the hotel will feature dinner at the Rooftop of the hotel, Bela Vista.
Santos Beach Fireworks
- More than 1 million people make their way to the stunning beach town of Santos, a one-hour drive from São Paulo, for some of Brazil’s most spectacular Réveillon fireworks celebrations.
- The city celebrates with a series of beach events, where several stages and tents are set up for cultural shows and viewing points to enjoy the fireworks.
- Firework shows are held in different parts of the city, but the main one is on the edge of Praia de Gonzaga, where the main musical performance also takes place.
- Other points on the shore have stages, cultural shows, and tents where you can dance and have fun until dawn.
- Stay at the Bourbon Santos Convention Hotel located right next to the biggest fireworks display. The hotel is rated “Fabulous” by guests, with spacious rooms and highly-rated breakfasts.
Gay New Year Parties in São Paulo
São Paulo’s gay bars host some of the most epic parties for NYE. Most of the gay bars are located along Frei Caneca, and here are our top choices:
- Blue Space – From 11 pm to 6 am – A famous gay club playing pop and electronic music in multiple rooms with guest drag queens and an epic countdown.
- Bofetada Club – From 10 pm to 5 am – Club with indoor and outdoor seating, karaoke and DJs. On NYE, the bar and terrace are packed to capacity.
- Club Yacht – From 10 pm – One of the most famous gay clubs in São Paulo, playing pop and funk music from 10 pm on NYE.
- Danger Dance Club – From 11.30 pm to 7 am – Gay dance club right by São Paulo’s Largo do Arouche district, home to muscle circuit boys partying to EDM all night long into New year’s day.
- Irregular – From 9 pm to 6 am – Famous for its pop, funk and Brazillian music mix with great sound and light, attracting an alternative hip crowd.
- Festa Kevin – From 1.30 pm – A sex-positive gay party with hot guys wearing very little! Location varies and is announced on Instagram.
- Mega Trifeixoto – From 11 pm – Four venues from the same group – Terraceo Club, Bar Verde, Oficina Club and Arena Show host an open bar night. YOu can move from each space with the cost of a single ticket.
- Club Jerome – From 1 am – An NYE celebration for lovers of Disco, House and Techno. A small club but always busy with a colourful São Paulo crowd.
- Stay close to all the gay bars and clubs at The Universe Paulista, a 4-star hotel with a large outdoor pool, well-equipped gym and steps from all the bars and shops.
An NYE Pool party
- Fresh – The ultimate Gay NYE Pool Party at the Prince Tower, São Paulo, from 10 pm until 8 am.
- Stay close to the event at the Hotel Panamby São Paulo, rated “Excellent” by guests with spacious rooms and highly-rated breakfasts.
Circuit Events – NYD
- Super Festas, one of the most famous party organisers in São Paulo, hosts its annual Jungle Party New Year’s Day Party on January 1st.
Recommended Sao Paulo Hotels
The following hotels keep you close to the city’s gay bars and major attractions:
Recommended Hotels in Sao Paulo By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sao Paulo that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-star luxury, close to the metro
- Close to the gay district
- Free WiFi, elegantly designed rooms
- Luxurious accommodation with a spa and heated pool, near metro for city exploration.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, contemporary décor, terrace
- Close to the gay district
- Air-conditioned, TV, & minibar
- Offers modern rooms with 24-hour room service and a terrace with a hot tub.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, near Frei Caneca Shopping
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Air conditioning, flat-screen TV
- Central location with modern rooms, close to shopping & nightlife.
4 Star, Location
- 4-star, heart of São Paulo
- Close to the gay district
- Minibar, cable TV, free WiFi
- Situated in central São Paulo with easy metro access and well-equipped rooms.