From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Fort Lauderdale Thanksgiving Pig Weekend 2023
Daddy Ersin Presents two amazing events in Fort Lauderdale during Thanksgiving Weekend. You do not want to miss these two amazing events during the annual Pig Week Edition.
- Looking to stay in Wilton Manors during the event? Check out Casa Hermes, a 5 star gay guest house or try The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa an adult only resort, clothing optional with a heated saltwater pool and full service spa.
- Daddyland Parties are sexier, darker and full of testosterone, and that’s saying something during Pig Week with more than 70 different events planned.
- Come dance with some sick beats with hottest men all over the world. You asked for it and we are bringing NYC underground style to you Fort Lauderdale.
- Awaiting party schedule for 2023. Check out the bi-monthly SIRcuit parties.
- Parties typically take place at The Eagle and The Manor Complex.
The Eagle Wilton Manors
- The party will take place at The Eagle Wilton Manors for Fort Lauderdale Pride. Events kick off at 9pm and continue through to 3am Sunday morning. The eagle is located on 2209 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, FL 33334.
- The Eagle is a classic leather bar in Wilton Manors in an underground, Berlin inspired setting with Great Bartenders, amazing DJ’s, and the sexiest parties all season long.
The Manor Complex
- The Manor is a multi-level, 16,000sq.ft. complex in the heart of Wilton Manors. The two level Nightclub is adorned with an abundance of crystal chandeliers, a covered outside arcade with a modern flair, a large performance stage & the best of the best in sound & lighting.
- There is a lavish, exclusive VIP room for guests looking to go the extra mile. From high-end, eye-pleasing lights and sounds to stellar service, the Epic Nightclub is your one stop for a night to remember.
Where to stay in Fort Lauderdale
The following hotels rate highly with our readers and keep you close to all of the PIG Week Events.
Discover more of Fort Lauderdale:
Gay Map of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has gay establishments cater to a broad cross-section of the gay world, with a good selection of gay resorts at Fort Lauderdale Beach, two blocks off the ocean, but within easy walking distance of sand and surf. The gay beach is opposite Sebastian Street, just north of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The nearby gay district of Wilton Manors is where the nightlife is busiest.
Recommended Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Fort Lauderdale that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pelican Grand 5 Star
Close to Wilton Manors
- 5 Star – Oceanfront Pool, Private Beach
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Lazy river, oceanfront dining
- Features oceanfront pool, private beach, lazy river ride, & poolside cocktails for a luxurious stay.
4 Star – Beachfront
- 4 Star – Sea Views, & a Beachfront Bar
- Close to the gay district
- TV, room service available
- Offers beachfront location, sea views, on-site restaurant, & bar, close to Swimming Hall of Fame.
Sonesta 4 Star
- 4 Star – Opposite Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Close to the gay district
- WiFi, ocean or park view
- Located opposite the beach, features heated outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, & rooms with views.
The Grand Resort & Spa
3 Star, All Male Resort
- 3 Star – Gay All Male Resort and Relaxing Spa
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, safety box
- All male resort with spa services, hair studio, nail care, free WiFi, & private parking.
Video Guide to Wilton Manors
An insider look at Wilton Manors, Fort Lauderdale