From: Saturday, September 30, 2023
To: Saturday, September 30, 2023
Puppy Italia Milan 2023
The Italian Puppy presents, “Puppy Italia” in Milan, an October event for puppies, masters and friends.
- Stay at the c-hotels Atlantic offering guests spacious rooms, great breakfast and close to the gay district’s bars and clubs.
The Puppy Weekend
- 30th September 2023 – Get ready for the annual Italian Puppy weekend in the breathtaking city of Milan, as puppies and puppy lovers take to the streets of the city for a weekend of fun, events, parties, dinners and activities.
- Leather & Fetish Milano together with Leather Club Roma and Company bar Milan present the Annual Mr Puppy competition, a series of parties, a tour of the city’s top attractions and a puppy gala dinner this October.
- The puppy scene in Italy is well established with several Puppy events taking place across the country. The Puppy Italia event attracts visitors from Italy and beyond and is one of the friendliest puppy events in Europe.
- Each night the party ends at Company Club, Milano, located on Via Privata Benadir 14. The venue is a popular cruising, bear and fetish venue.
- The club is about 15 minutes taxi ride away from Porto Venezia, Milan’s popular gay district.
Recommendeed Hotels in Milan
The following Milan hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and gay nightlife scene:
Gay Map of Milan
Milan is one of the cities that displays the widest variety of LGBT friendly clubs in Italy. Most of the busiest gay bars and clubs are mostly are in the Porta Venezia District. This central area is close to the gay venues on Via Sammartini and Corso Buenos Aires, Milan’s most important shopping area. Transport links at the Central Station make it easy to get around the city.
Recommended Hotels in Milan By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Milan that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star boutique hotel is located in Milan’s historic centre, an 8-minute walk from Piazza San Babila and the fashion area of Via Montenapoleone. Each room offers elegant parquet floors, an LCD TV, and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are themed after different fairy tales and nursery rhymes. The mix of antique details and modern facilities, unique, glamorous chic style.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The 4-star Hotel Manzoni is located in the fashionable shopping area of Via Montenapoleone, is a 15-minute walk from the the Sforzesco Castle. It offers a well-equipped fitness area, plus elegant rooms with free WiFi. All decorated with refined wood floors, rooms at Manzoni Hotel feature an LCD TV, along with a minibar and an elegant private bathroom.
4 Star, Great Value
Located on Corso Buenos Aires, Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo is just 20 m from Porta Venezia Metro Station, on Milan’s red line. It features a spa, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel is set in a historic b uilding from the late 19th century. The classically furnished rooms feature parquet floors, a work desk with smart TV and internet access.
NH Milano Machiavelli
4 Star, Location
Decorated with bright red accents, the modern rooms at Kimpton Banneker Hotel feature a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, and a work desk. An en suite bathroom and a minibar are also included. Bar Rouge offers breakfast, dinner, and weekday happy hour specials in a sleek, modern environment. Morning coffee and tea are available
Video of Milan Travel Guide
The best of gay Milan
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Milan
Milan, as a global fashion and cultural hub, is known for its open-mindedness and acceptance. While specific LGBTQ+ spaces and events exist, the city’s inclusive attitude means that LGBTQ+ individuals and couples can generally explore and enjoy various areas without feeling out of place.
Porta Venezia | The Guy Hub of Milan
- This neighborhood has historically been one of the LGBTQ+ centers in Milan.
- Via Lecco and the surrounding streets have many LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The area is known for its inclusive atmosphere and vibrant nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Milan
Famous for its picturesque canals & a lively nightlife scene. It hosts various gay-friendly venues, bars, & events.
A trendy neighborhood known for its artistic street art & alternative vibe. With some gay bars, cafes, & shops.