From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Propaganda Closing Party Queenstown 2024
Celebrate the final night of the annual Winter Pride New Zealand in Queenstown by Propaganda.
- Stay close to the centre of Queenstown, and you are just steps from all the pride activities. The Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa is rated “Fabulous” by guests with a perfect location in the heart of town, featuring comfortable rooms, spa baths and great breakfast.
- The Snowball closing party is one of the highlights of the annual Winter Pride festivities and has sold out each year in advance.
- Awaiting theme for 2024.
- The party starts at 9 pm and runs until 3 am.
- Stay just 1 minute from the party at Browns Boutique Hotel, rates “Superb” by guests with charming rooms, fabulous location and beautiful views.
- Propaganda takes over the Queenstown Memorial Centre an event space on 1 Memorial Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand, Right in the heart of the Central Business District.
- The team at Propaganda will transform the venue to bring the event to life both on and off the stage.
- Organisers take dressing up seriously! So get in the spirit, go hard, and dress loud & proud.
Where to Stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Queenstown
There is no noticeable gay neighborhood in Queenstown and the gay scene is not clustered around any specific streets or scene. While there is no distinct gayborhood in Queenstown, downtown is the urban hub, much like any other city. Everything is within walking distance, and there are several bars and restaurants in downtown.
Recommended Hotels in Queenstown By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Queenstown that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Rees Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-Star, Lakefront, Private Balconies
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- LCD TVs, mountain views
- Offers lakefront accommodation with stunning views, free shuttle to Queenstown, a luxurious stay
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-Star, Alpine, Lake Views
- Close to the gay bars
- Private balcony, flat-screen TV
- Contemporary rooms, beautiful views, ski storage, spa pool, ideal for an adventurous & relaxing stay
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-Star, Hillside Location, Lake Views
- Close to the gay bars
- Spacious rooms, mountain views
- Quiet hillside location with lake and mountain views, close to centre, great for a tranquil retreat
Holiday Inn Express
4 Star, Location
- 4-Star, Lake Views, Fire Pit Terrace
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Suites, lounge area, kitchenette
- Overlooks Lake Wakatipu, offers breakfast, gym, sauna, ideal for a comfortable & scenic experience
Video Queenstown Winter Pride
Highlights of previous Queenstown Winter Pride Events