From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Propaganda Closing Party Queenstown 2024
Celebrate the final night of the annual Winter Pride New Zealand in Queenstown by Propaganda.
- Stay close to the centre of Queenstown, and you are just steps from all the pride activities. The Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa is rated “Fabulous” by guests with a perfect location in the heart of town, featuring comfortable rooms, spa baths and great breakfast.
- The Snowball closing party is one of the highlights of the annual Winter Pride festivities and has sold out each year in advance.
- Awaiting theme for 2024.
- The party starts at 9 pm and runs until 3 am.
- Stay just 1 minute from the party at Browns Boutique Hotel, rates “Superb” by guests with charming rooms, fabulous location and beautiful views.
- Propaganda takes over the Queenstown Memorial Centre an event space on 1 Memorial Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand, Right in the heart of the Central Business District.
- The team at Propaganda will transform the venue to bring the event to life both on and off the stage.
- Organisers take dressing up seriously! So get in the spirit, go hard, and dress loud & proud.
Where to Stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Queenstown
There is no noticeable gay neighborhood in Queenstown and the gay scene is not clustered around any specific streets or scene. While there is no distinct gayborhood in Queenstown, downtown is the urban hub, much like any other city. Everything is within walking distance, and there are several bars and restaurants in downtown.
Recommended Hotels in Queenstown By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Queenstown that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Rees Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The Rees Hotel & Apartments offers lakefront accommodation with private balconies and spectacular views. It features free WiFi and a free shuttle to the centre of Queenstown. The stylish rooms and apartments at The Rees are equipped with LCD TVs. Some feature floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Novotel Queenstowns’ contemporary rooms offer a selection of spectacular alpine, garden and lake views. Each air-conditioned room features a private balcony and a flat-screen TV. Novotel offers ski storage facilities, a spa pool, guest laundry and valet car parking. Guests can enjoy 30-minutes free WiFi in the lobby. In-room WiFi is available at an additional charge.
4 Star, Great Value
Scenic Suites Queenstown is located in the resort of Queenstown. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the centre, yet its quiet, hillside location offers great views over the lake and mountains. dinner. There is also a lobby bar featuring a large open fireplace. Guests can choose between the spacious rooms or the large suites which offer a separate living room & kitchen
4 Star, Location
There are 85 modern guest rooms in total at the Copthorne Hotel. Choose between superior rooms with private courtyards or private balconies or the large 2-bedroom apartments, which have a spacious living area. Apartments have a lounge and a full kitchen. Hillary’s Restaurant serves up international cuisine and New Zealand specialities, offering a daily buffet breakfast
Video Queenstown Winter Pride
Highlights of previous Queenstown Winter Pride Events