From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pridefest at Capitol Hill Seattle 2022
Seattle PrideFest is the largest free Pride Festival in the country.
PrideFest is 2 day festival taking place exclusively on Capitol Hill over Labor Day Weekend. Seattle PrideFest features 100% local talent with multiple stages and over 100 artists performing.
Pridefest is a 5-block festival with food, vendors, 5 stages of entertainment, and the most diverse crowd you’ll see all year long. Best of all, it’s free. This respected and celebrated event is produced by the Capitol Hill Chamber and PrideFest. Every year, the Capitol Hill Clean Sweep attracts over 300 volunteers to come help clean up the neighborhood in preparation for Pride Month.
Spend all day skipping across the freshly painted rainbow crosswalks in the company of fellow LGBTQ+ Seattleites and allies, stopping along the way for human and canine drag shows, family activities, karaoke, and so much more.
- Millions of visitors flock Seattle Centre each year, a 74-acre campus, with 40+ acres of open space. It is the top visitor and tourism destination in the region.
- Stay near Seattle Centre, close to all the activities during PrideFest.
- Citizem M Seattle, South Laek Union is less than 1 mile away and offers guests clean and modern rooms in the center of everything, with large beds and cool vibe.
Capitol Hill is considered the center for the LGBTQ community in Seattle. Just east of downtown, it holds one of the city’s most prominent entertainment and nightlife districts, boasting bars, nightclubs, eateries, coffee shops, and stores. Capitol Hill also has a plant conservatory, walking trails, and excellent panoramic city views.
- Summer features two annual Pride festivals, while the Seattle Men’s Chorus and Seattle Women’s Chorus are the largest LGBTQ-identified men’s and women’s choruses in the world. It’s pretty clear that in Seattle, they take pride in everybody.
- C. C. Attle’s – Laid-back, local gay bar serving pub food & cocktails with open-mic night, patio & late hours.
- Changes – An LGBT neighborhood pub located in the Wallingford area
- The Cuff – A great leather club, premiering local, national & international DJ talent
- The Seattle Eagle – A leather & kink-friendly bar known for its racy themed parties
- Madison Pub – Pridefully boasting “no DJs, no cover, no problem,” a gay bar for the sporting type
- Neighbours Seattle – For over three decades, a safe space for anyone wanting to leave all their worries on the dance floor nearly every night of the week
- Queer/Bar – A multi-faceted space, with cocktails, drag entertainment, community discussions, and LGBTQ chef series together under one roof.
- Pony – A tribute to the great West Village and Castro bars of the 1970s, Pony occupies a 1930s-vintage gas station building that has been transformed into a beloved hangout.
- ReBar – An LGBTQ friendly Seattle standby with tons of dance nights.
- The Wildrose Bar – Seattle’s oldest bar for all women; woman owned and operated
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Apartments in Seattle
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. private parking available on site and free WiFi. A barbecue is available on site
Capitol Hill offers air conditioning, a balcony, and city views The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 4 bathrooms with a shower.
The holiday home has 1 bedroom, a TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, coffee maker, blender, toaster and 1 bathroom with a bath or shower. Free High-Speed WiFi and Keyless Entry
Pike and Pine
The air-conditioned units come with a kitchen that includes a dishwasher, a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a living room with a TV with cable channels. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also available, as well as a coffee machine. a balcony, & a terrace.
Video Of Seattle Pride Fest
Seattle PrideFest 2016 Highlights
Recommended Hotels in Seattle
The gay bars and clubs in Seattle are located in the heart of Seattle´s Capitol Hill District.
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
5 Star Luxury & Service
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this hotel features multiple on site award-winning dining options. Rooms offer city views with French-inspired furnishings.
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star Luxury
This hotel features a full spa, rooftop infinity pool, and outdoor fireplace. Every guest room features Northwest-style decor with wood and stone details. Free WiFi is available in all areas.
4 Star Apart Hotel
800 m from Space Needle, Oakwood Seattle South Lake Union features a barbecue and views of the city. Seattle Center is 800 m away. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Pan Pacific Seattle
4 Star Great Location
Only steps from downtown Seattle’s most popular attractions, this luxurious hotel features state-of-the-art amenities, exceptional accommodations and facilities.