From: Monday, Jun 7th, 2021
To: Sunday, Jun 13th, 2021
Pride Indianapolis Indiana 2021
Don’t miss an opportunity to join in on the fun of the Indy Pride Festival in the Circle City which attracts more than 60,000 visitors.
The Indy Pride Festival runs during the second week in June each year and features a range of parties, cultural activities and sporting events culminating in a weekend Pride Festival and Parade.
The Block Party
- On Friday, head to Downtown Olly’s https://downtownollys.net/ for a huge block party at gay stalwart Downtown Olly’s. Cheap entrance at the door gets you access to drinks and that sweet, sweet bar grub everyone knows and loves.
Indy Pride Parade
- The Indy Pride Cadillac Barbie parade travels down Massachusetts Avenue from 10 a.m. to noon on the Saturday of the event, starting at the Firefighters Union Hall. Best place to view the parade? Head to The Garden Table, https://thegardentable.com/ grab some brunch and their sublime vodka cocktails.
The Indy Pride Festival
- The Indy Pride Festival takes place at Historic Military Park at White River, 601 West New York St., from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. It will feature vendors, several stages, and all-day music and entertainment. The festival hosts multiple stages for entertainment, where the focus is on highlighting acts and DJs who are local to Indianapolis. On the main stage, you can expect drag shows and concerts, while the DJ stage will be set up for all-day dancing
The Indy Pride Pageant
- The Indy Pride Pageant is a longstanding pride tradition aiming to be inclusive of everyone. There are three divisions: Miss Indy Pride, Mr. Indy Pride, and Mx.
Most of the gay bars and club sin the city can be found in the trendy Massachusetts Avenue Arts District. Other neighborhoods with a selection of LGBTQ bars include Broad Ripple, Herron Morton, and the St. Joseph Historic District. It’s easy to walk in between the bars, and the bus system in the city is simple to use so you can get to other areas of the Indianapolis with ease. Most of the gay bars and restaurants are scattered around a 10-blocks area just north of downtown, so it’s easy to visit them all. Some of our favorites include:
- Downtown Olly’s – Longtime, always-open bar & grill with sidewalk seating, a neighborhood vibe & karaoke nights.
- English Ivy’s Restaurant – Gay-friendly neighborhood pub serving American fare, weekend brunch & late-night bites.
- Metro Nightclub & Restaurant – Laid-back, bi-level gay bar with a pub vibe offers home style fare, daily drink deals & live events.
- Gregs – Stalwart gay bar & club with regular entertainment including darts, bingo, country dancing & DJs.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Indianapolis
Recommended Apartments in Indianapolis
With free WiFi, this Luxurious Penthouse offers 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms a living room with a TV, a washing machine and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. WiFi is available,
features air-conditioned accommodation with a patio & free WiFi. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen, a washing machine and 2 bathrooms
1 & 2 Bedrooms
All units here are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a living room with a sofa, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with shower, a hairdryer & free toiletries.
Video Of Indy Pride parade & festival
2015 Circle City IN Pride Festival & Parade – Indy Pride, Inc.
Recommended Hotels in Indianapolis
5 Star – Central Location
The elegant rooms at Conrad Indianapolis feature 42-inch flat-screen cable TVs with HBO. The bathrooms boast marble floors and include bathrobes, slippers and a TV built into the mirror.
4 Star, Luxury
Every room at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis at State Capitol provides a 37-inch flat-screen LCD smart TV with multi-media connectivy systems, an iHome docking station and a small refrigerator. Room service
Hilton Garden Inn
4 Star – Great Amenities
A flat-screen HDTV, high ceiling and plush bedding are included in all the guestrooms and suites at this downtown Indianapolis hotel. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided as well.
4 Star – Perfect Location
All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel the rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries.