From: Friday, June 14, 2024
To: Friday, June 14, 2024
Portland Gaylabration 2024
Gaylabration is the official dance party, fundraiser of Portland Pride Weekend, and the signature party of the entire celebration.
- Stay close to the event at the Hyatt Centric, Downtown Portland, rated “Excellent” by guests with spacious rooms, high-end amenities, superb location and a well-equipped gym.
- Celebrate Portland Pride at the over-the-top annual Gaylabration Party featuring the world’s biggest DJs, surprise acts and unique productions.
- Gaylabration takes over the Crystal Ballroom on the Friday night of the pride celebrations from 9 pm to late.
- Awaiting theme and line up for the 2024 edition. The party typically features world famous DJs, outrageous drag queens, sexy gogos and hot guys from Portland and beyond.
- Dance into the night while supporting a very worthy cause.
- VIP tickets include Expedited Entry, Hosted Bar, Hors D’oeuvres, & Exclusive Mezzanine Access Overlooking Venue
- Enjoy an “Excellent” stay at the Mark Spencer Hotel, a boutique hotel located in the Pearl District with an unbeatable location.
- The Crystal Ballroom Portland – Originally built as Cotillion Hall, The Crystal Ballroom is a historic building on Burnside Street.
- No local venue, and few in the nation, can challenge this elegant ballroom’s more than 100 years as a premier place to hear live music, dance and have memorable experiences.
- The venue is a 5-minute drive or 10-minute walk from downtown Portland.
Recommended Hotels in Portland
- Portland’s gay scene is a thriving community that embraces diversity and fosters a sense of belonging.
- Popular neighborhoods like Southeast Portland with a vibrant food and arts scene and The Pearl District with its art galleries and boutiques are known for their inclusive atmosphere and welcoming establishments.
The following hotels are all close to the bars and clubs:
Gay Map of Portland
Downtown Portland, which is set along the west side of the river and backed by leafy Washington Park and Forest Park, has a relatively compact skyline. It’s home to most of the city’s hipper hotels, and it’s also where you’ll find much of Portland’s gay nightlife (particularly in Old Town and along Stark Street). booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Portland By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Portland that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
4 Star, Luxury
Ideally set in the Downtown Portland of Portland, Woodlark offers air-conditioned rooms, a fitness centre and free WiFi. Featuring a restaurant, each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, fridge, a kettle. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tips on the area.
Hampton Inn And Suites
4 Star, Readers Choice
Each guest room at this hotel includes a refrigerator, 42-inch LCD TV, and complimentary WiFi. You will find a 24-hour front desk, business centre, and meeting space at the property. Guests can enjoy the rooftop patio. An on-the-go breakfast is offered to guests daily
Canopy by Hilton
4 Star, Great Value
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV, gourmet coffee machine, and refrigerated drawer. A private bathroom complete with designer bath toiletries and a hairdryer is standard in all rooms, while select rooms here will provide you with a seating area.
4 Star, Location
Showcasing Italian marble floors and Austrian crystal chandeliers, The Benson Portland offers a business center complete with fax and photocopy services. The 100% smoke-free hotel has laundry facilities. Complimentary morning Starbucks® coffee and tea service is offered in the lobby.