From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pleasure Dome Montreal 2024
Homopop, Balls Deep Disco and West End Gays present Pleasuredome, a unique Montreal Pride event.
- Visiting for Montreal Pride? Stay in the “Fabuous” rated Hôtel Le Germain Montréal, featuring elegant designer rooms, a modern gym, delicious breakfasts and excellent location.
- Awaiting theme, venue and lineup for the 2024 edition.
- PLEASURE DOME is an immersive disco and house party under the Stratosphere dome.
- The party runs from 10 pm to 3 am during the final weekend of Montreal Pride.
- On the decks: classic queer tracks from the ’70s and ’80s, house anthems and underground dance cuts.
- Dance with the sexiest people in Montreal and kickstart your pride weekend with a bang.
- Upgrade your Montreal Pride experience at The Warwick Le Crystal – Montréal, with outdoor Jacuzzis, sweeping city views and high-end amenities.
- The Stratosphere Dome – Futuristic space combining the domed Satosphère projection room, a restaurant/club & research areas.
- SAT is the first immersive theatre dedicated to artistic creation.
- It forms a spherical projection dome 18 meters in diameter and 13 meters high,
- The Stratosphere features 8 video projectors and 157 loudspeakers, placing the public at the heart of the audiovisual experience.
- The venue is an 8-minute drive from The Gay Village.
- The Gay Village (Le Village): The Gay Village is the most well-known and iconic LGBTQ+ neighbourhood in Montreal.
- It is located in the eastern part of downtown, specifically between Berri and Papineau metro stations, along Sainte-Catherine Street East.
- During the summer, the street is closed to vehicle traffic, and colourful pedestrian walkways, known as “pink balls,” are installed overhead.
- The neighbourhood comes alive during Montreal’s Pride celebrations.
- Stay in the Le Plateau neighbourhood, an authentic and trendy district, close to the Gay Village.
Recommended Hotels in Montreal
We have found some of the best places for you to stay that have good ratings and put you where you need to be,
Gay Map of Montreal
Montreal has one of the largest gay villages in the world. Trendy bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs lined from St-Hubert Street to De Lorimier Street on Saint Catherine Street, and between Sherbrooke Street and René Lévesque Boulevard on Amherst Street, a distance of nearly two kilometres,
Recommended Hotels in Montreal By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Montreal that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ideally situated in the historic Golden Square Mile of downtown Montreal, the hotel’s unrivaled location offers exceptional service and contemporary sophistication. Explore the area surrounding the Sofitel Montreal and you will find some of the area’s top attractions. Art galleries, museums, luxury shopping centers and a vibrant nightlife are only steps away from the hotel’s front doors.
Hôtel Le Cantlie Suites
4 Star, Readers Choice
Adjacent to McGill University and located in the city centre, Hotel Le Cantlie Suites offers WiFi access and a rooftop swimming pool. Guestrooms at the Hotel Le Cantlie Suites are spacious and feature European-style kitchens with a microwave and refrigerator. Guests at the Hotel Le Cantlie can work out in the gym. The hotel also offers concierge services with information on area attractions
Le St-Martin Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier is located above Montreal’s Underground City. An outdoor pool, located above the restaurant, is available along with free WiFi in the guest rooms. While staying at Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier, each room also provides a 55-inch flat-screen cable TV. A minibar is in the rooms.
Hotel Zero 1
3 Star, Location
This modern hotel features an outdoor terrace offering panoramic views of downtown Montréal’s Quartier des Spectacles. A kitchenette is featured in all guest rooms. All the soundproofed rooms at Hotel Zero 1 have a flat-screen cable TV. Guests will find an iPod docking station and free WiFi. Rooms with separate seating areas are available, and all rooms have a view
Attache Gay Guide to Montreal
An insider guide to the very best of Montreal
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Montreal
From its iconic Gay Village—a symbol of community and celebration—to its myriad of queer events, inclusive bars, and welcoming neighbourhoods, the city masterfully blends its rich cultural heritage with a progressive and accepting vibe.
The Gay Village | Saint Catherine Street
- Stretching along Saint Catherine Street East, Montreal’s Gay Village (often simply “The Village”) is a vibrant and welcoming hub of LGBTQ+ culture and life.
- The Village is known for its summer pedestrian-only zone, where countless colourful balls create a rainbow canopy overhead, and the Beaudry Metro Station with its iconic rainbow pillars.
- Saint Catherine Street hosts street parties throughout the Summer, especially during the Montreal Pride celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the Montreal.
Vieux-Montréal is a historic centre with cobblestone streets, grand plazas, and centuries-old architecture.
Centre-Ville with high-rises, shopping malls, restaurants, museums & the shops of the underground city.