From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Please Disturb Pool Party Maspalomas 2023
The Axel Beach Hotel presents the annual “Please Disturb” pool party during the Maspalomas Pride celebrations.
- Are you visiting for Pride? Stay at the Sol Barbacan, rated “Fabulous” by guests. This aparthotel has a large pool, large balconies and spacious rooms with excellent facilities where great care is paid to the little details. Our top choice.
- Ease your way into ten days of pride festivities in Maspalomas on Saturday afternoon with the “Do Disturb” pool party at the Axel Beach Hotel.
- Events start at 1 pm and run until 8 pm, just steps from the Yumbo Centre.
- Enjoy the sauna, jacuzzi, cocktails, cruising area and epic pool party with guest DJs and a special High Heels Performance.
- BBQ included, plus the sexiest gogos on the island, entertaining you all afternoon long.
- Axel Beach sells out fast. The HD Parque Cristobal Gran Canaria is a 3-star hotel with a fresh new look, steps from the Axel. The rooms are spacious, and guest service is excellent.
- The Axel Beach Hotel is ideally located right next door to the Yumbo Center, home to the gay life in Maspalomas.
- The hotel features an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. The Axel is an adults-only complex with a hammam, hot tub and sauna.
Other Axel Beach Pool Parties
- The Axel Beach hosts a series of pool parties during Maspalomas Pride, including the Pink Party and Wet & Hairy.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas
The following hotels are all close to the beaches and Yumbo Centre, home to gay life on the Island.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.