From: Saturday, August 10, 2024
To: Saturday, August 10, 2024
Prague Official Prague Pride After party 2024
Each year the Pioneer Party is the official host of the Prague Pride After party event bringing together people from across the spectrum for a fun and straight-friendly event not to be missed.
- Stay in the old town of Prague and take a taxi to the party (14-mins). Enjoy the “suite-life” at the Superb rated NN6 Luxury Suites offering river views, high-end amenities and perfect location for exploring the best of Prague.
- Enjoy the warm Summer August vibe at Pioneer Party, a unique event with a different theme each year.
- Pioneer Prague kicks off at 11 pm and runs until late on the Saturday of Prague Pride.
- The party attracts a mix of all types who want to party until late at night in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- No Drama and no judgements.
- Awaiting lineup, theme and venue for the 2024 edition.
- Gabriel Loci, Holečkova 106/10, Praha 5
- Gabriel Loci is a unique space in Prague 5, close to the Kinský Garden. The area of the former monastery of St. Gabriel was built in the neo-Romanesque style.
- The unique building, built between 1888 and 1891, is remarkable for its artistic decoration in the style of the Beuron art school. The complex also includes a neo-Romanesque church of the Annunciation with charming paintings.
- Non-traditional spaces can be used for organizing various events, conferences, concerts, theater performances and weddings.
- How to get there: Tram 12 from Letenské náměstí, Sparta or Chotkovy sady to Švandovo divadlo – 10 minutes from Vinoharady.
- Most of the gay clubs and bars are located in the Vinohrady district a stylish quarter of Prague, a 4 minute taxi or 8 minute subway ride away from the Prague’s old town
- Vinohrady is known for its vibrant LGBTQ+ community and is a popular destination for both locals and tourists seeking gay-friendly establishments, including bars, clubs, cafes, and restaurants. The area is known for its welcoming and inclusive atmosphere, making it a great place to explore and enjoy Prague’s nightlife.
Recommended Hotels in Prague
The following Prague hotels are currently all close to the city’s old town and a short ride or walk to the gay bars:
Gay Map of Prague
There is no main gay village or district in Prague. Instead the bars are spread out over town areas, mainly in the city centre and in the Vinohrady district.
Recommended Hotels in Prague By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Prague that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Location
Michelangelo Grand Hotel is conveniently located in the historic town centre, just a few steps from famous Wenceslas Square, in one of the most attractive areas of Prague. All major points of interest are located within easy walking distance. All rooms are equipped with stylish period furniture and feature anti-allergic bedding. Connecting rooms for large families
5 Star, Luxury
The 5-star boutique hotel Ventana enjoys a superb location next to the Old Town Square with the Orloj Astronomical Clock. It offers a rich breakfast and free internet. In the historic, Neo-Renaissance-style palace you can find elegantly furnished rooms with high ceilings and marble bathrooms. All air-conditioned rooms are also equipped with a minibar, a safety deposit box and satellite TV.
Hotel Seven Days
4 Star, Readers Choice
Set in a 19th-century building in the heritage-protected area, Boutique Hotel Seven Days is 200 m away from Prague National Museum. The restaurant features a winter garden and the bar has international TV channels. Offers luxurious, air-conditioned rooms with free wired internet access. Non-smoking and soundproofed. The bathrooms come with hairdryers and showers or bathtubs.
4 Star, Great Value
Hotel Rott is centrally situated on the historical Malé Naměstí (Little Square), next to the famous Old Town Square. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms and a modern restaurant. Free WiFi is available in the entire hotel. The Rott mixes its historic setting with modern rooms offering satellite TV and free WiFi internet access. A rich buffet breakfast is served every morning.
Video Of previous parades and events
Prague Pride Parade 2018