From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pioneer Prague Official Prague Pride After party 2022
Each year the Pioneer Party is the official host of the Prague Pride After party event bringing together people from across the spectrum for a fun and straight-friendly event not to be missed.
Enjoy the warm Summer August vibe at Pioneer Party, a unique event with a different theme each year.
- This year the theme is “Dirty Dancing” and the party starts at 10.30pm until late on the Saturday of Prague Pride.
- The party attracts a mix of all types who want to party until late at night in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. No Drama and no judgements.
- Djs include, Cormac (IR/UK), Exhausted Modern, NCOL & PSJ
- The Prague Pride after party takes place at Altenburg 1964, Partyzánská 18/23, Praha 7. Altenburg 1964 is an industrial club, cargo ship anchored at the Troja Bridge. The venue serves local beer, ciders, wines, mixed drinks, homemade ice cream and great cuisine and comes complete with fire places and breathtaking sunsets. It also has an excellent sound and a unique stage.
- Most of the gay clubs and bars are located in the Vinohrady district a stylish quarter of Prague, a 4 minute taxi or 8 minute subway ride away from the Prague’s old town
We have found that the best place to stay is in the old town of Prague as this makes a good base, the gay bars and clubs a little spread out, but most are within walking distance from the old town, and the others just a short taxi ride away,
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Prague
There is no main gay village or district in Prague. Instead the bars are spread out over town areas, mainly in the city centre and in the Vinohrady district.
Recommended Apartments in Prague
Michalska Old Town Apartment offers a balcony, air conditioning, free WiFi and flat-screen, a kitchen with a dishwasher, and a fridge, a living room and a dining area, 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a bidet and a shower.
The building built in 1352 which belongs to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The apartment was designed by Wolf Design Studio. It features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher, as well as a flat-screen TV.
3 & 4 Bedrooms
Riverview Old Town Apartment features river views and free WiFi. A living room with a flat-screen TV with DVD player, private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a kitchen with dishwasher are available in certain units.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
Offering a minimalist décor, each apartment has satellite TV, and tea and coffee making facilities. Some units offer scenic views of Old Town Square, air conditioning and a balcony. With free Wi-Fi access and kitchen facilities
Video Of previous parades and events
Prague Pride Parade 2018
Recommended Hotels in Prague
We suggest staying in Prague Old Town. Hotels rooms can be quite small and book out early, so plan in advance. A taxi to the gay bars is less than EUR 10. Most of the city can be covered on foot.
5 Star – Large Rooms.
Situated right onopposite the , the uniquely styled hotel U Prince is housed in a completely renovated 12th-century building with magnificent
Boutique 7 Days
4 Star – Luxury Rooms
Set in a 19th-century building in the heritage-protected area, Boutique Hotelis 200 m away from Prague National Museum. The restaurant features a winter garden.
4 Star – Great Location
Hotelis centrally situated on the historical Malé Naměstí (Little ), next to the famous . It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms and a .
4 Star – Modern Rooms
This4-star design hotel in the centre of is just steps away from and . It offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour fitness room.