From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pink Season 2023
Pink Season is Asia’s premier LGBT festival celebrating acceptance, inclusion and awareness through an exciting program of arts, education, entertainment, sports and adventure.
- Stay in The Pottinger Hong Kong close to all the gay bars and clubs, plus within easy reach of most of the city’s top attractions.
- Early October to end November – Pink Season is Hong Kong’s annual gay event and runs from mid October until November and features a series of events, parties and exhibitions.
- The festival, celebrates acceptance, inclusion and awareness. It is comprised of several themed events over a five week period.
- Themes include something for everyone; art, education, entertainment, family and sports & adventure. Awaiting program for 2023.
- Another highlight of Pink Season is the Flotilla Parade, taking place during the second weekend in September.
- Hong Kong Pride is also celebrated in November.
Gay Hong Kong Nightlife is centered on Hong Kong Island around the areas of Soho and Lan Kwai Fong (LFK). The following hotels are close to the gay and the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of Hong Kong
Gay Hong Kong Nightlife is centered on Hong Kong Island around the areas of Soho and Lan Kwai Fong (LFK). Weeknights can be a little quiet across HK gay nightlife but weekends make up for this.
Gay Hong Kong’s nightlife is mainly located in the Soho (South of Hollywood Road, HK Island) and LKF (Lan Kwai Fong, HK Island). Soho and LKF are separate areas but are within easy walking distance from each other (around 10 minutes). Zoo Bar in Soho (Jervois Street, HK Island) and Oosh Saturday Nights in LKF (Pottinger Street, HK island) are two of HK biggest gay venues.
Recommended Hotels in Hong Kong By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Hong Kong that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
W Hong Kong
5 Star, Luxury
W Hong Kong towers over busy West Kowloon with its 76th-floor outdoor pool, pampering spa treatments and its 73rd-floor 24-hour gym. Overlooking the city, harbour or ocean, the stylish air-conditioned rooms all come with a large LCD HDTV, oversized writing desk, rainforest shower. The signature W bed is fitted with 400-thread-count bedsheets. The en suite bathroom has a 15-inch flat-screen TV, a soaking tub and soft bathrobes.
Ocean Park Marriott Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
The 469 guest rooms and suite combine modern design with nature-inspired décor including Ocean Park interconnecting-themed room, featuring mascots from Ocean Park. High-speed internet access and a spacious work desk are also included. Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel has an expansive pillar-free ballroom for holding events
iclub Sheung Wan Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Each room here will provide you with a cable TV and air conditioning. There is also an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy city view from the room. Extras include a safety deposit box. furnished with large windows and marble bathrooms. Modern amenities include an iPod docking station, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.
3 Star, Location
Situated on Hollywood Road near the Soho area in Central, Travelodge Central, Hollywood Road is within walking distance from historic Man Mo Temple and the dining and entertainment districts of Soho. The hotel features non-smoking rooms. Equipped with a smart device-friendly multimedia docking station, LCD TV and en suite bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.
Video Of Hong Kong Pink Season
Pink Season HK
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s LGBTQ+ scene is a lively blend of Eastern and Western influences, seamlessly weaving tradition with contemporary elements. Set against the backdrop of the city’s iconic skyscrapers and bustling thoroughfares, a variety of LGBTQ+ establishments are ready to be discovered. From cozy bars in Sheung Wan offering live music and artisanal cocktails, to vibrant nightclubs in Central that synchronize with the city’s rhythm, there’s a spectrum of experiences awaiting exploration.
Soho | Close to the city centre
- The “Gay Soho” area is known for its inclusivity and diverse atmosphere.
- People from various walks of life gather here, creating a welcoming environment for the LGBTQ+ community.
- The Soho area features a variety of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, lounges, and clubs that cater to different preferences and vibes.
- These establishments often have events, themed nights, and live entertainment, making them popular destinations for the gay community.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hong Kong
The bustling financial district of Hong Kong, characterized by its impressive skyscrapers, luxury shopping.
One of the oldest neighborhoods in Hong Kong it has become a hub for art galleries, creative spaces, & boutiques.