From: Saturday, October 14, 2023
To: Saturday, October 14, 2023
Pink Oktoberfest London 2023
London’s biggest “queer+beer” festival lights up the city in Pink for two unique Octoberfest events.
- Stay close to the Oktoberfest celebrations at the Park Plaza County Hall London, rated “Fabulous” by guests offering spacious rooms with great views and delicious breakfast options.
- Festivities are spread out over 2 back-to-back weekends – Saturday 14th & 21st October (6pm – 11pm)
- Dust off the lederhosen and dirndl. Pink Oktoberfest is back, and it’s bigger and better than ever! Expect the Campest, most colourful Oktoberfest ever seen to date as Pink Oktoberfest takes over Between the Bridges.
- Already popular in Munich and Dublin, expect; rainbows, drag queens, lip sync battles, game shows, fire Shows, DJs, congos, dress up and much more. Of course, there’ll also be German waiters, German sausage and German crooners!
- So grab your friends, get your best outfits and get into the Autumn spirit. The party kicks off at 5 pm and continues to 11 pm that night.
- Stay just steps from the venue at the London Marriott County Hall, close to the London Eye and complete with a large indoor pool, modern gym and superior rooms.
- Between The Bridges is located on Queen’s Walk on the South Bank in London, SE1 between Westminster & Waterloo Bridges.
- It’s next to the London Eye and the closest tube and rail station is Waterloo, while Westminster and Embankment stations are short walks away.You can access Between The Bridges via Circle, District, Jubilee, Northern, Bakerloo or Waterloo & City line. A Bavarian wonderland awaits. Prost!
- Stay in the heart of London at Hazlitt’s in London’s west end close to all the theaters and unique attractions of the city. The hotel has sumptuous rooms and boutique rooms.
Trending Hotels in London
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the bustling gay scene in London and a short ride away from the Pink Oktoberfest celebrations.
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video Of Pink Octoberfest
The boys and girls of Pink Octoberfest
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern