From: Monday, November 27, 2023
To: Saturday, December 23, 2023
Pink Christmas Munich 2023
“Pink Christmas” will open this years doors in the heart of the famous “Glockenbachviertel” in Munich. What began as a Christmas celebration for Munich’s gay community has become an attractive meeting point and melting pot for the entire city.
- Visiting Munich for Christmas? Stay at the Hotel MIO by AMANO, an 8 minute walk to the Market and close to all the city’s major attractions with delicious breakfast options. Rooms feature a crisp and contemporary design.
The Munich Gay Christmas Market
- The appeal of Pink Christmas lies not only in its size, but also in their first class gifts on sale, delicious food and drink, unique atmosphere, funny shows and extraordinary audience.
- It is a small, pretty, colorful, diversified market – and as social as no other! Gays, locals and guests feel equally happy and are looking forward to the friendly vibes, the various and special stands, the famous tasty “Glühwein” as well as our unique nightly Show-Acts.
- Almost every night at 7 pm, stars, musicians and comedians are on stage, adding extra glamour to the market. Every night throughout the season, the “Stephanplatz”-Square is fulfilled with his irresistible Christmas-Mix and atmospheric sounds.
- Monday to Friday, 4pm to 10pm, Saturday and Sunday, 12pm to 10pm, Showtime around 7pm.
Gay Christmas Parties
Enjoy late night theme parties and events at the following clubs during the December:
- Gary Klein – Long running midweek gay night at the House and Techno Club, Harry Klein.
- NY Club – Weekend gay club with pop party on Fridays and House on Saturdays. International DJs and young crowd.
- Pink Paradise – Mid Week party with guest DJs at Senatore Bar.
Where to stay in Munich during Christmas?
The gay area in Munich is compact and friendly. There are more than 10 gay bars to visit; most are in the old town by Marienplatz.
The following hotels are close to the gay bars
Gay Map of Munich
The best area to stay in Munich is the Innenstadt and is within easy walking distance of most of the city’s shops and bars. Gay life in Munich focuses around the Glockenbachviertel and Sendlinger-Tor-Platz.
Recommended Hotels in Munich By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Munich that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Bayerischer Hof
5 Star, Luxury
Offering 5 gourmet restaurants, 6 bars, and an exclusive spa with rooftop pool, this historic 5-star hotel is located directly in Munich’s fashionable shopping district. The luxurious rooms and suites each feature an original design, ranging from cosmopolitan to colonial style. They all provide high-speed WiFi and air conditioning. A complimentary fruit basket and a bottle of mineral water
4 Star, Good Value
Located directly at the historic Viktualienmarkt marketplace in Munich city centre, this environmentally friendly hotel features a gym, 24-hour reception and free WiFi. The stylish rooms use renewable energy sources. Highlights include a 32-inch flat-screen TV, hot drinks facilities, extra-long beds. Some rooms feature views of Viktualienmarkt marketplace.
Eurostars Book Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Just 650 m from Munich Central Station, Eurostars Book Hotel offers a fitness centre and free WiFi. Literary-themed rooms feature a flat-screen TV. You can also enjoy the sauna. Each rooms is dedicated to a famous book. Features include tea/coffee facilities, a minibar and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. The hotel’s restaurant serves a international specialties.
3 Star, Location
This quietly located, 3-star Superior hotel in Munich’s Old Town is just a 3-minute walk from the famous Marienplatz square. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free high-speed Wi-Fi. A large, tasty breakfast buffet is on offer at the Mercure Hotel München Altstadt every day. The modern rooms of the Mercure Hotel feature flat-screen TV. Minibars include free mineral water.
Video Of Pink Christmas Munich
Highlights on video of the shows and fun taking place at Pink Christmas in Munich.