From: Friday, November 24, 2023
To: Sunday, December 3, 2023
Pig Week Fort Lauderdale 2023
Because all men are pigs …that’s the tagline for the event, and really all you need to know! Expect live sex shows, fetish demonstrations, drinking, dancing and electro and sounding workshops all week for those who think of themselves as swine.
- Pig Week is one of the busiest times in Fort Lauderdale, Book your stay in Wilton Manors, close to all the events. Check out The Cabanas Guest House a gay resort rated “Superb” by staff featuring a clothing-optional heated saltwater pool and full-service spa.
- The Piggy lifestyle is back and coming at you full force in 2023. Bigger parties with men from all over the globe who want to come to beautiful Fort Lauderdale and let their inner pig out. Huge parties with a no holds barred mentality are what is in store! So mark your calendar and get ready to wallow.
Pig Week 2023 Schedule
- The party schedule has something for everyone, however we do recommend the initial meet and greet party, the Gang Bang Lotto and the crowning of Mr Pig Week.
- The afternoon pool parties are also a great way to relax and chill. You can also recover from your night of debauchery, especially handy for those who spent the small hours at the after hours in Clubhouse!
- Pool parties are held during both the first and second weekend of the event and are some of the most popular events of the entire Pig Week experience:
- Awaiting confirmation for 2023 – Parties typically are as follows:
- Pool events are held at The Inn Leather and the Ed Lugo Resort.
- Parties run from noon until 6pm, typically on Saturday and Sunday.
- Awaiting Schedule for the 2023 event.
- Events end with the biggest party, the Ramrod Pig Dance of the year on the final Sunday.
- The Eagle – Classic leather bar in Wilton Manors in an underground, Berlin inspired setting. Great Bartenders –
- Ramrod – Gay leather bar with different theme nights, DJ music & weekend crowds in the mood to cruise.
- Slammer – Public and private play areas for members’ enjoyment, including a BYOB bar, free pool table, outdoor patio, indoor fireplace, lounge areas and more.
- Hunters – Gay hangout with a contemporary feel featuring cocktails, pool & karaoke, plus DJs & dancing.
- The Gym Bar – Sports-focused gay bar with familiar pub grub, happy hour, team-oriented decor & games on TV.
- Georgie’s Alibi – Longtime local gay hangout known for serving strong drinks & snacks amid festive surroundings.
- Clubhouse 2 – Popular and well known gay sauna, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The Manor – Late night dance club with large dance floor, great light and sound, theme parties and guest DJs.
Gay Fort Lauderdale
- With two bath houses and 9 other venues you will never be at a loss to find something or someone to do. Check out our insider gay guide to Fort Lauderdale for tips on where to stay and play during Pig Week!
We have found hotels with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
Discover more of Fort Lauderdale:
Gay Map of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has gay establishments cater to a broad cross-section of the gay world, with a good selection of gay resorts at Fort Lauderdale Beach, two blocks off the ocean, but within easy walking distance of sand and surf. The gay beach is opposite Sebastian Street, just north of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The nearby gay district of Wilton Manors is where the nightlife is busiest.
Recommended Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Fort Lauderdale that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pelican Grand 5 Star
Close to Wilton Manors
This property is 9 minutes walk from the beach. Adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean, Pelican Grand Beach Resort features an oceanfront pool, private beach, and lazy river tubing ride. Oceanfront dining and a poolside cocktail are available. Very popular.
Atlantic Resort & Spa
5 Star – Beachfront
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The luxurious Atlantic Hotel & Spa is located on Fort Lauderdale Boulevard adjacent to white, sandy beaches. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens is 1.3 km away from the beachfront resort.
Sonesta 4 Star
This property is 5 minutes walk from the beach. Located opposite Fort Lauderdale Beach, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and a heated outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided in every room, and Wide windows with an ocean or park view.
The Grand Resort & Spa
3 Star, All Male Resort
Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and safety deposit box. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Relax at the on-site spa, which offers massage services, a hair studio, and nail care services. Free WiFi and free private parking
Video Guide to Fort Lauderdale
The guys at Hand Luggage Only bring you a detailed guide to the best of Fort Lauderdale.