From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pig Daddy Seattle 2023
PigDaddy brings the Best DJs & A-List Gay Stars together for a night of house music, hot men, cheap drinks, and incredible vibes.
- Stay in the heart of the gay neighbourhood, Capitol Hill. The “Superb” rated Gaslight Inn offers guests and stunning outdoor pool and charming rooms in a historic home.
- Awaiting dates and lineup for the next edition.
- Dance with the hottest MEN in Seattle as PigDaddy brings the filthiest, horniest party to town.
- Enjoy live XXXX shows with a SuperStar PigStar Lineup of Amazing PigDaddy Alums to Dance & Flirt All Night Long – Direct for SoCal.
- The legendary Just for Fans top stars will perform for your pleasure.
- Doors Open at 10 pm
- Stay at the Silver Cloud Hotel, located minutes from the Seattle gay neighbourhood and close to the club. Rated “Fabulous” by guests, the popular hotel features spacious rooms, a gym and a pool.
- PigDaddy takes over the newest club on the block, The Comeback, located at 1950 1st Ave Seattle, WA 98134.
- The club has over 9000 Sq Ft, Huge Dance Floors, 2 Bars, a front patio and a top-notch sound system.
- One of few spaces left owned by and FOR the LGBTQ+ community & Allies.
- The Comeback is a 9-minute drive from the gay bars along Capitol Hill.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seattle that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Historic Place with French-Inspired Furnishings
- Close to the gay district
- City views, cable TV, minibar
- Historic hotel offers award-winning dining, rooms with city views and French-inspired decor, and designer toiletries.
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5 Star, Full Spa and Rooftop Infinity Pool
- Close to the gay district
- Northwest-style decor, stone details
- Features a full spa, rooftop infinity pool, outdoor fireplace, and Pacific Northwest cuisine at Goldfinch Tavern.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Sea Views and Rooftop Bar
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, luxury bath amenities
- Offers terrace with sea views, a rooftop bar, high-speed Wi-Fi, rooms with a 42” TV, and luxury bathroom amenities.
Pan Pacific Seattle
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star, Near Lots Of Downtown Attractions
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious rooms, plasma-screen TVs
- Steps from popular attractions, offering luxurious accommodations with state-of-the-art amenities and a complimentary shuttle.
Video Seattle Travel Guide
Discover the best of Seattle with Attaché