From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Ohh Boys Pool Party Bangkok 2023
XXO, Bangkok’s leading gay party promoter, presents Ohh Boys, the coolest party in the tropics, the wettest, wildest Saturday on your calendar.
- Stay at the host hotel, the So Bangkok, rated “Excellent” by guests with spacious rooms and suites, a modern gym and of course, a superb pool!
- Join the hottest guys from Bangkok and beyond for the Ohh Boys Pool party at the So Bangkok Water Club (10th Floor).
- Prepare yourself for the sexiest pool party in the city with world-class DJs, guest performances, outrageous drag queens and hot GoGo boys.
- Enjoy two music stages, one for EDM/Pop/Tech and one for Circuit House, with the best music, lights and sound.
- The party runs from 2 pm until 9 pm.
- Upgrade your Bangkok experience at The Sukhothai Bangkok, a “Wonderful” rated hotel just a short walk from the party, with luxurious amenities and a resort-feel in the middle of the city.
- The Water Club is located on the 10th Floor of the SO/Bangkok Hotel. Ranked as one of Bangkok’s best pool bars, the venue offers unobstructed views of Lumpini Park and Bangkok’s skyline.
- Taking centre stage is the SO/ Bangkok infinity pool, 32 meters of cool, refreshing indulgence.
- Accomplished mixologists serve a steady stream of thirst-busting cocktails. Meanwhile, the kitchen will serve an irresistible variety of casual snacks and finger foods.
- Located a 12-minute drive or 16-minute walk from the gay bars in the Silom gay district.
The Host Hotel
- Across the road from Lumpini Park and a 3-minute walk from the nearest metro station, this luxe downtown hotel is 2 km from Patpong’s nightlife and 4 km from shopping at the MBK Center.
- The hotel’s stylish, airy rooms feature iMacs, modern art and floor-to-ceiling windows, free Wi-Fi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs. Upgraded rooms add park views and access to a private lounge. Bi-level suites come with living rooms, kitchens, spa treatments and private hot tubs.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Bangkok
Silom Street 2 and 4 is the epicenter of gay nightlife in Bangkok. Here you will find the best bars and restaurants, the perfect place to begin your night on the town.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Bangkok that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star hotel in Bangkok’s Sathorn area includes modern Thai-style rooms with free WiFi, a 25 m outdoor pool and a COMO Shambhala Urban Escape spa. Among its 3 dining options is Nahm Thai Restaurant, awarded with one Michelin Star, Guests can use a free scheduled shuttle service. rooms offer a cable TV and a yoga mat, and shower stall and a bathtub.
W Bangkok Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
W Bangkok Hotel – SHA Extra Plus offers a luxury accommodation with modern amenities and free Wi-Fi in the public areas. It boasts an outdoor pool, fitness centre and an on-site restaurant. Stylish rooms are equipped with a cable flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station and a refrigerator. En suite bathrooms come with free toiletries, a bathtub and shower facilities.
Banyan Tree Bangkok
5 Star, Great Value
Banyan Tree Bangkok offers luxurious rooms with views of the city or Chaophraya River. It features a swimming pool, a stylish, roof-top restaurant and bar, a spa and 7 dining options. Free shuttle is available daily. Rooms and suites are spacious, featuring large windows. Coffee/tea maker and satellite TV. Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar. 24-hour room service
4 Star, Location
Located in Silom District, Bandara Suites offers rooms and suites with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. It features 2 dining options, 2 swimming pools and a pool bar. Free WiFi. Each room and suite at the Bandara Bangkok has a minibar, tea/coffee maker and electronic safe. Attached bathrooms include a shower and bathtub. Suites come with a kitchenette.
Video So Bangkok Pool Party
Highlights from previous gay pool parties at the hotel
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Bangkok
Bangkok has a well-established gay scene with a variety of LGBTQ+ bars, clubs, saunas, and entertainment venues. The city is known for its open and accepting attitude towards LGBTQ+ travelers and residents. You can find a range of venues catering to different tastes and preferences.
Silom Soi 2 | The Heart of the Gay Scene
- Silom Soi 2 is considered one of the central locations for LGBTQ+ nightlife in Bangkok.
- The street features a mix of bars, pubs, and clubs, each with its own unique style and ambiance.
- Many of the establishments on Silom Soi 2 host special events, theme nights, and performances, from drag shows to themed parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Bangkok
Silom Soi 4
Also known as Soi Twilight, another popular gay area next to Silom Soi 2. Famous for its gay go-go bars
Ratchada Night Market
Sukhumvit Soi 22
This area has a concentration of gay-friendly venues, including bars & clubs. A great spot to socialize & have drinks