From: Friday, October 6, 2023
To: Monday, October 9, 2023
Ogunquit Bear Fest 2023
Join the hottest bears from the USA for one last party before hibernation at the Ogunquit Bear Fest in October.
- Are you visiting Ogunquit? Stay at the B3 Bourne B&B, rated “Superb” by guests and just a leisurely stroll to the gay bars and restaurants.
- Mainestreet, the leading gay bar in Ogunquit, Maine, presents the annual Ogunquit Bear Fest on the Columbus Day weekend.
- Enjoy dancing on Friday and Saturday nights and the world-famous Ogunquit Tea Dance on Saturday and Sunday.
- Bear Fest guests can also enjoy the Bear Market, beer garden, Underbear Party and Mr Bear Ogunquit competition.
- Mainestreet is northern New England’s largest gay nightclub featuring two dance rooms, two outdoor decks, and three bars.
- The club is the best place in Ogunquit to party and catch live shows, karaoke, guest DJs and more.
- It also has a great dance room with great light and sound, and its deck overlooks the village centre.
- Stay at The Abalonia Inn, rated “Superb” by guests with spacious rooms featuring historic decor, pool, hot tub and a short walk to the beaches and bars.
- Ogunquit is just four square miles in size but oozes charm from every corner.
- The town is split between Perkins Cove and the Village;
- Ogunquit Village is home to restaurants, bars, and shops with picture-perfect LGBT-friendly hotels and B&Bs
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Recommended Hotels in Ogunquit By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Ogunquit that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Bourne Bed & Breakfast
3 Star – Central Location
Offering garden views, Bourne Bed and Breakfast in Ogunquit offers accommodation, a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast free of charge. Every unit features a private bathroom and bath or shower, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a fridge.
3 Star Excellent Location
Located off Main Street, this hotel is equidistance from the center of the town and the Ogunquit Playhouse. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, mini fridge and complimentary WiFi. Guests will find a gym, a dry sauna and a guest laundry at the Admiral’s Inn Resort. Massage services are available by appointment.
The Trellis House
3 Star, Great Value
Located in Ogunquit, 500 m from Ogunquit Beach and 500 m from Marginal Way Walk, The Trellis House provides accommodation with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a sun terrace. The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.
3 Star, Location
Built in 1887, the Colonial Inn comprises four buildings and is within walking distance of many restaurants and shops along Shore Road. It features an outdoor pool with a hot tub and offers continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Cable TV and an en suite bathroom in every room