From: Tuesday, December 31, 2024
To: Tuesday, December 31, 2024
Nochevieja Maspalomas 2024
Celebrate the arrival of 2025 at Nochevieja – the epic New Year’s Eve party in the heart of Maspalomas.
- Visiting for the New Year celebrations? Stay at the Riu Palace, Maspalomas, with large rooms, a great pool, stunning views of the dunes and slap bang in the middle of all the major NYE celebrations. The Riu Palace is also close to the Yumbo; just a 4 min taxi ride away.
- Tuesday 31st December, from 23.59hrs – Guest DJs to be confirmed.
- Freedom Maspalomas presents “Nochevieja” at Sala Heaven in Maspalomas for the new year eve celebration during the Freedom NYE festival.
- Experience an epic production with the sexy GoGo dancers and surprise performances from midnight.
- Mix and mingle with the hottest guys on the Island and meet friends, old and new, as you celebrate the final days of 2023.
- Explore the brand-new dark room with cabins and playroom complete with XXX movies and beds for extra hot fun.
- Upgrade your NYE with a stay at The Sol Barbacan, Rated “Fabulous” by guests, this aparthotel has a large pool, large balconies and spacious rooms with excellent facilities where great care is paid to the little details. Our top choice.
- Heaven Club Masaplaomas located on the 3rd floor of the Yumbo centre, the club gets busy after the bars close.
- The club is now the residence of the Freedom Party and has been completely redesigned in an elegant retro style with high ceilings.
- Enjoy fantastic shows on the live stage and experience the best sound and light in the Yumbo for a party atmosphere to remember.
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-star, outdoor pool, well-equipped kitchens.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Flat-screen TV, private bathroom.
- Serene getaway with luxurious amenities, perfect for a relaxing and private vacation experience.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
- 5-star, adults-only, two outdoor pools.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Stylish rooms.
- Sophisticated adult-only retreat, rooftop dining with panoramic views, ideal for a romantic escape.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, swimming pool, buffet restaurant.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Free WiFi, beach volleyball facilities.
- Family-friendly with excellent leisure facilities, well-suited for a fun and active holiday.
4 Star, Adults Only
- 4-star, gay and hetero-friendly, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Air conditioning, satellite TV.
- Modern and inclusive, offering a vibrant atmosphere for adults, perfect for socializing.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.