From: Friday, October 7, 2022
To: Sunday, November 6, 2022
Newcastle Pride NSW Australia! 2022
Newcastle Pride celebrates sexuality and gender diversity in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and the Hunter Region. Newcastle lies at the mouth of the Hunter River, approximately 105 miles, 2 hour drive (170 km) northeast of Sydney.
The Newcastle Pride Festival is an exciting, glamorous and “out n’ proud” series of events that aims to showcase to locals and visitors that Newcastle is a city of diversity, culture and beauty.
- When it comes to the best areas to stay in Newcastle, NSW, the CBD area and Newcastle East offer most of the cultural attractions and some fantastic beaches. The Waterfront Hotel Kuching offers amazing views and is right on the historic harbour front.
Newcastle Pride Events
- Newcastle Pride NSW includes the Twister Cabaret show, a Fair Day, the Heaven and hell Dance Party a series of Matinee movies and the Hunter Coast Pride Cup! Events are spread out over the month of August.
- The swag of events is designed to have something for everyone regardless of age, gender or creed. Awaiting full program for 2022.
- With plenty of opportunities for sun, sand, and surf, this off the beaten track city is full of fun things to do without the crowds of Sydney. It is New South Wales’ second-largest city with cool cafés and beautiful beaches.
- The city is gateway to the Hunter Valley, one of Australia’s major wine regions. It is also surrounded by eight stunning beaches including its most famous, Merewether, which features both white sand and spectacular waves.
Where to stay?
The following Newcastle hotels are popular with our readers:
Map of Newcastle
Recommended Apartments in Newcastle
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.
Beach Haven on The Hill offers air conditioning and a balcony. The apartment has a flat-screen TV and 2 bedrooms. The accommodation is fitted with a kitchen. 1 Bathroom with shower close to Popular points of interest
1 & 2 Bedrooms
All spacious air-conditioned apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. For your entertainment there is a satellite flat-screen TV and DVD player. There is a desk and a bathroom.
Crown on Darby
1 & 3 Bedroom
All apartments feature tastefully furnished living and dining areas, abalcony or terrace, and a private bathroom. Each also includes air conditioning, a microwave, and tea/coffee making facilities.
Video Of NEWCASTLE, AUSTRALIA
Recommended Hotels in Newcastle
The Lucky Hotel
4 Star – Central Location
Featuring free WiFi, The Lucky Hotel is located in the heart of Newcastle, just 5-minutes’ walk from popular Wharf Road and its range of cafes, shops and restaurants.
Noah’s On the Beach
4 Star, Beach
Hotel Noah’s On the Beach is located across the road from Newcastle Beach, a short walk from the historic Fort Scratchley. It offers free, parking & a restaurant with all-day dining.
4 Star – Great Amenities
Clarendon Hotel offers 4-star accommodation and is situated in the city centre of Newcastle. The hotel features a restaurant and an art-deco style bar contemporary & relaxed
Novotel Newcastle Beach
4 Star – Perfect Location
Located alongside one of Australia’s best surfing beaches and only 2 hours’ drive from Sydney, Novotel Newcastle Beach offers a spa pool, a steam room & fully equipped gym