From: Saturday, Oct 30th, 2021
To: Saturday, Oct 30th, 2021
Mystopia-Polyglamorous Horror Story
A Halloween Celebration in San Francisco 2021
Whether it’s a pagan provision or a ghoulish guise, get dressed, ready to howl at the blood moon.
- Public Works is the scene of the annual Mystopia-Polyglamorous Halloween collaboration. Horror Story is always a sold-out event, so book plan your trip well in advance. And remember, dress to impress. The event is notorious for its wild costumes, shapeshifting and night crawling.
- You will be transported to a Horrorland of the sexiest kind with the hottest boys in the city dancing all night long. The music style will be uniquely Polyglamorous, paying ritual to the magic of the dance floor.
- Horror Story takes over The Public Works SF on 161 Erie street. The Public Works SF is an airy, multilevel club hosting art exhibits, electronic music DJs, indie bands & special events. The venue is in the heart of San Francisco’s Mission District with a blow-your-mind Funktion-One sound system and an outdoor fun zone.
The Mission – Where to stay?
- The Mission District is a popular venue with gay visitors and San Francisco’s coolest neighbourhoods. It’s electric, artistic, colorful, vibrant, youthful and diverse with a rich Latin heritage.
- Stay at Noe’s Nest B&B for an authentic taste of The Mission; a Fabulous Victorian House transformed into a beautiful guest house.
San Francisco is split into several areas but the main 2 are The Castro and Soma, with Soma being the area the where you will find Folsom Street, and most of the leather and fetish bars. With there being so many gay bars we have had to put 2 maps in.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Apartments in San Francisco’s Castro
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
This 2-bedroom 2-bath house offers a formal dining room and a chef’s kitchen. It has a tropical-themed master-suite with a up-lit thatched ceiling, a multi-head glass enclosed rain shower
Heart of Castro
This 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom remodeled flat in Heart of Castro offers a terrace, a balcony and free WiFi. A living room with a TV and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and Washing machine
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views. With a balcony and free WiFi
Recommended Apartments in San Francisco’s SOMA
This air-conditioned holiday home Villa near the waterfront is equipped with 3 bedrooms, a living room with cable TV, and a fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine & dishwasher. a bathroom with bath and shower featuring free WiFi,
Heart of Nob Hill
Absolutely the best location in San Francisco! Situated in Nob Hill one of the city’s most desirable neighborhood enclaves just steps away from Union Square, the Financial District, Chinatown, 3 Bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen
This is spacious and bright Luxurious Victorian One Bedroom Apartment in San Francisco Historic District Large Living aria with Smart TV. Office space Full bathroom, Hard floor a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.
The apartment is fitted with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven. a fitness centre, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk,
Video Of Polyglamorous
Highlights of what you can expect from a Polyglamorous event
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Stay close to Union Square and you will be close to all the main action and just a BART away from the gay bars and clubs of the Castro.
Palace Hotel, 5 Star
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at the Palace Hotel San Francisco
Hotel Zetta, 4 Star
Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, & double-panned windows for quiet & privacy are included in all guest rooms
The Marker, 4 Star
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, a Joie de Viver Hotel provides guests with an ideal city center location, eco-friendly
3 Star – For Shopping
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, a 5-minute walk from the Powell Street cable car line. It offers an outdoor pool, close to all the bars