From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
My Pleasure Madrid Pridefest 2024
My Pleasure is one of Madrid’s hottest fetish and electronic parties and hosts a ten-day spectacular Pride festival in July.
- Are you visiting for Madrid Pride? Stay close to the main party at the Hotel NH Madrid Alonso Martínez, featuring large bedrooms and modern decor. It is close to all the pride celebrations and top attractions.
Madrid Pride Fest
- Awaiting dates, theme and lineup for the next edition.
- My Pleasure features five different parties held during the ten days of Madrid Pride.
- Events typically revolved around a unique theme each year.
- Featuring world class DJs, sexy guys and a no-holes-barred atmosphere, this is not a party for the faint of heart.
- Enjoy multiple 12-hour party sessions, cruising dark zones and hot guys.
- Stay close to the parties and some of the city’s top attractions at Hotel NH Madrid Alonso Martínez with large bedrooms and modern decor.
- Sala Gotham – Gotham is located in the Moncloa district. With space for over 900 people, divided into two zones, the top floor is the most exclusive one: tables with reserved areas and private balconies overlooking the dance floor, while the other area leaves space for the main dance floor and a stage with the DJ booth. (11 minutes drive from Chueca)
- Sala Crola Morena – New club with almost 1,500 sq metres of space with stunning lighting and sound, unique in Spain, the KV2 Audio, which combines the analogue sound of the vinyl sessions adapted to the latest digital technology. The room is divided into three zones: a general zone or track, a VIP zone and a Super VIP zone. (a 20-minute drive from Chueca).
- Sala Tirso – Sala Tirso is located on Plaza Tirso de Molina Madrid with two floors and hosts some of Madrid’s most famous gay parties. It is a 15-minute taxi ride from the gay district of Chueca.
- Zenith Club – The Zenith Madrid nightclub (formerly Faena) is located in the heart of Atocha street in the capital with a capacity of 800. It is an 8-minute taxi ride from Chueca. Atocha is home to some of the city’s finest hotels. (15 minutes drive from Chueca)
- Sala BUT – one of the oldest halls of the night in Madrid. Decorated in an elegant and avant-garde style, it has two floors and an imposing central court. The upper floor comprises several VIP areas offering a privileged view of the dancefloor.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district:
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Guide to Cueca
Join Supremme Deluxe, host of Drag Race Spain, to learn about Chueca’s history
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo