From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Mr Leather Italy returns to Rome for a weekend of hot leather action, competitions, tours and special events in the Eternal City.
- Are you visiting Rome? Book your stay close to the gay street by the Coliseum. For epic views, steps from everything, stay at the “Exceptional” Colosseum Palace Star Hotel
A weekend full of events leads up to the election of the new Mister Leather Italia.
- Friday – Warm-up welcome party from 23.00 to 4.00.
- Saturday – Gala Dinner from 8 pm to 10 pm followed by the main party at the Skyline Club.
- Sunday – Farewell Brunch at Coming Out Bar Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 8
- All events are dress code: Leather, Rubber, Puppy, Fetish, Skin, Jeans & Boots, Harness.
- The election of Mister Leather Italia is organized by Leather Club Roma in collaboration with Leather Friends Italia.
Cruising & Gay Bars in Rome
- The Gay Street (Italian: Gay Street di Roma) is Rome’s gay-friendly neighborhood, in the city centre on Via San Giovanni in Laterano, close to the Colosseum.
- Coming Out – Laid-back eatery serving breakfast, pasta, pizza & burgers, plus coffee, cocktails & draft beer, located along Rome’s gay street.
- Skyline Club – Skyline gay Club Rome offers a cruising atmosphere with a bar, cabins, a smoking area, and a labyrinth. Skyline Club is a 7-minute taxi from the gay bars by the Colosseum.
- Diavolo Dentro – Well known in Rome for its Friday night orgy-parties and mask nights. Very cruising, very naked.
- Censured – Small Cruising on two floors in the city centre, open seven days a week, naked / underwear parties
- Company Roma – Close to the “Termini” Railway station, a well-known bear meeting point.
Recommended Hotels in Rome
Book your hotel in advance as Rome is a busy city throughout the year and one of the most expensive in Europe.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close the Leather parties and events:
Where to stay close to all the gay bars.
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
The Duca d’Alba is located in the heart
of the gay district close to the gay bars
For further information and advice on
Mr Leather Italy The Website
Most of the gay bars in Rome are close to the Colosseo, we have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner.
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rome that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Offering stylish rooms with free WiFi, J.K. Place Roma is situated in the heart of Rome with the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon each a 10-minute walkaway. A breakfast à la carte is included. All the rooms come with air conditioning, free minibar, a satellite flat-screen TV and Bose SoundLink Mini system. Slippers, bathrobes, free toiletries, glass shower and bidet.
The Artemide is set in a 19th-century building on the vibrant Via Nazionale. A free minibar and free Wi-Fi access are available in each of the elegant rooms. Guests can book a session in the Artemis Spa, offering a sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath and a variety of treatments. Rooms are air conditioned with a flat-screen satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
UNAHOTELS Decò Roma offers contemporary design and bright interiors, plus a private parking garage and air-conditioned rooms with wood floors. Each room at this UNA Hotel has high-quality sheets and a stylish bathroom. They all feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and Wi-Fi access. Guests can start their day with the large buffet breakfast
Set in a quiet street just 200 m from Rome’s Termini Station, the boutique Yes Hotel offers contemporary rooms with satellite TV and air conditioning. The multilingual staff at the 24-hour reception can book tours, reserve tickets and recommend the best places to eat in Rome. Many local restaurants offer a discount to Yes Hotel’s guests.
Discover some unique places to visit in Rome.